Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur is correct, but I will add what I believed was there exact wording about BTS, "...she was extra greasy...". And she is just that, with mango's on top.
Yep that was the word... greasy

What an image that brings up!

Good deal, ive got five of Blue Toof specials. I may pop one next. I really liked the toof decay, so it'll be good. Hell, ALL OF THEM ARE GOOD. Out of the 15 strainds I've grown, the only one to give me trouble was fantasmo express.

Chemdogging is a powerhouse, apparently. Back left.

251D6C48-0A24-495D-A77A-E0DAD7BDCD5A.jpeg

I'm not much of a review guy, but I posted a review and a smoke report for the blue toof. It's simply the best sleep med I've ever smoked. No harshness or surprises, just a big giant good tasting hammer made of clouds to knock you out.

I was so happy to get a few more of them with my last order that I'm going to be pollinating and back crossing them so I never have to fear running out.

I've grown a half dozen Mephisto strains and loved them all, but BTS was the one that made me a Meph head.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a review guy, but I posted a review and a smoke report for the blue toof. It's simply the best sleep med I've ever smoked. No harshness or surprises, just a big giant good tasting hammer made of clouds to knock you out.

I was so happy to get a few more of them with my last order that I'm going to be pollinating and back crossing them so I never have to fear running out.

I've grown a half dozen Mephisto strains and loved them all, but BTS was the one that made me a Meph head.

What he said, x2!!!

I got some more BTS with one my last orders as well. And I am going to make a seed run with her using CS, as well as crossing her to a Stone Dragon male.
Can't get enough of that body buzz, and the lights go out quickly after vaping her. Add in that mango smell and taste, and she is best medicine for my insomnia amongst
all the Mephisto strains I have run. Can't imagine not having a jar of her around as I move forward in life, thats why I am going to do some pollen chucking with her.

I could not agree more. BTS won me over on my first pull. Plus they were free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back