Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had issues with people claiming thier order never arrived with untracked shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hoping this isnt the case for US orders. Id rather see you take a 'your SOL if you order regular shipping and your package doesnt arrive' stance than make everyone pay super high shipping...

Hoping this isnt the case for US orders. Id rather see you take a 'your SOL if you order regular shipping and your package doesnt arrive' stance than make everyone pay super high shipping...

I tried shipping to my house and after I entered info it went down from like 19 to 11 or something.

My theory on packages not arriving are people are either sending to burner houses or lying that it didn’t come....

Can't say I'd like paying 22 for shipping

G W K :d5: day 5 :pass::bighug::pass: :frog::pass:
20190220_212248.jpg

I totally agree. Again, the canadians getting totally different service from mephisto. At least that is the bitter taste that leaves to me. Not to mention the time i made an order on a saturday and then decided to make another order the next day, paid 2 shipping fees but received both orders in the same envelope. I really do not care the extra $7 as it is not a matter of $ but principles.

I totally agree. Again, the canadians getting totally different service from mephisto. At least that is the bitter taste that leaves to me. Not to mention the time i made an order on a saturday and then decided to make another order the next day, paid 2 shipping fees but received both orders in the same envelope. I really do not care the extra $7 as it is not a matter of $ but principles.
This was our policy actually, and it was stated clearly in the shipping information. But still people said orders never showed and we were left dealing with upset customers. Its no fun telling customers that they are SOL, and not a good way to keep customers IMO. I think in one week we had half dozen orders claiming they didnt recive their order, thats what prompted a change.

The middle ground is to have the customer pay extra for shipping and both parties have tracking to verify the process. This is what we do in the US for the same reason. We could offer a cheaper shipping without tracking, but for a few extra euros both parties get verification, resulting in far less complaints on both ends.

Our Canadian shipping cost is similar to several other canadian seed banks, so its nots uncommon for high shipping costs for seeds.

Its unfortunate that a few bad eggs ruin a good thing, but thats how most things go in life.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Can someone please point me in the direction of info on the Blue Toof Spec. Pheno? Ive looked and cant find much. TIA. :pass:

Can someone please point me in the direction of info on the Blue Toof Spec. Pheno? Ive looked and cant find much. TIA. :pass:

Mine came as freebies directly from Mephisto us site and I also wanted to know more. Believe I found a write up on BTS on grow diaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the special pheno is selected for being extra resinous. @Rifleman

Arthur is correct, but I will add what I believed was there exact wording about BTS, "...she was extra greasy...". And she is just that, with mango's on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back