Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til you see her trichs on day 60 for better judgment. I was desperate for some smoke so my first SC came down around that time. She was short and squatty just like we read about.

For this grow, I have 4 SCs going. 3 out of 4 are bushy and tall. One is tall and lanky looking with not many leaves. Blue toof special just surpassed SC height overnight but barely...she’s far left in last pic below. Easily over 24” but haven’t put a tape measure on them yet. First pic is my lanky looking SC.

Edit: that comment was directed to @puffer1958. And good luck man!! You’re gonna love SC.
How old are your girls when these pics were taken? These are some super fast growing plants. The Kudzu of autos.

The Kudzu of autos, now there is an excellent analogy that should help sell seeds. That shit can grow three feet a day in ideal conditions and is basically impossible to eradicate.

How old are your girls when these pics were taken? These are some super fast growing plants. The Kudzu of autos.

My last grow was sour crack,chopped one at 56 days and the other 2 at 64,all three were monsters,the tallest almost 4 feet tall,good smoke treat them right and they will finish on time

I’d be screwed if my 4 SCs were to get 4 foot tall!!! And your last comment is spot on. They are almost indestructible and a pleasure to grow and smoke. I’ve got one little bud left to smoke out of an ounce. I hate even thinking about it as I’ve got a solid month to go before my next 4 are ready. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just placed an order, I had troubles a few times the other day. Went right through this time, first try. Thanks for everything @stan_mephisto for the heads up on closing. I got my order in beforehand. Peace, slow
Hey slow, if you can leave a message for the boys, the freebie CDLC x Sour Stomper is right up your alley..... super frosty! Bet she presses well. Would be great to snag a couple before the run out

Hey slow, if you can leave a message for the boys, the freebie CDLC x Sour Stomper is right up your alley..... super frosty! Bet she presses well. Would be great to snag a couple before the run out
That does sound amazing! How long did she go? I grabbed more Sour Crack and White Crack. The Sativa testers will take longer than average. so I'm grabbing some faster strains to offset the time between harvests. But CDLC x Sour Stomper has to be nice and stanky too.

That does sound amazing! How long did she go? I grabbed more Sour Crack and White Crack. The Sativa testers will take longer than average. so I'm grabbing some faster strains to offset the time between harvests. But CDLC x Sour Stomper has to be nice and stanky too.
Totally stanky grape fuel! I have one that I threw in the corner of my tent...small pot. My focus was on some HPG CBD strains and she is by far the loudest... and frostiest . She is about 53 days and will finish at 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back