Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

What is the germination rate of Mephisto beans?

I have put two after 24 hours soaking and 24 hours on napkins and have not yet opened; I'm still a little impatient, but normally if they are fresh they should have opened up now? I dont know...

Hello

I have put two after 24 hours soaking and 24 hours on napkins and have not yet opened; I'm still a little impatient, but normally if they are fresh they should have opened up now? I dont know...

Might be a little quick... 48 hrs maybe seeing them split.. have seen some take more.

I'd say overall, I'm running about 90 to 95% germ rate with their gear.

Might be a little quick... 48 hrs maybe seeing them split.. have seen some take more.

I'd say overall, I'm running about 90 to 95% germ rate with their gear.

Encouraging words friend, I will wait patiently a little longer to see if they hatch ... and I will cross my fingers so that I have not touched that 5% bad luck

I've only germed 7, but, I'm 100% so far. 12 hour soak then into my soil. Been from 4-6 days and they're sprouted.
I always wait for the radicle to come out until it is 2cm, then I plant it on the ground.

It will be then that I will have to wait a little longer, with seeds from other banks they have sprouted me before but well, it will be that they need to hydrate more time or something ...

Some people will use tweezers or even their teeth and see if they can pop the seed open. Sounds crazy, but I actually did that one time and it worked great.
Not saying you should do this, but it is an option if they have been soaking that long. They should have popped by now.
Add one ml of hydrogen peroxide to a liter of warm water and soak them in that. They should pop within twelve hours.

I always wait for the radicle to come out until it is 2cm, then I plant it on the ground.

It will be then that I will have to wait a little longer, with seeds from other banks they have sprouted me before but well, it will be that they need to hydrate more time or something ...
Interesting, I never wait that long. Once it cracks and I see a tail its planted.

Hello

whats the temperature ?

Will the Canadian store be getting fantasmo express ever again. Or strawberry nuggets.

Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back