Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This same thing of not having the order go through the last step of processing payment also happened to me about a month ago...

This same thing of not having the order go through the last step of processing payment also happened to me about a month ago...
Did you ever get it resolved?

I’m having the same issues and nobody is contacting back from Mephisto either! Been trying to order for several days very frustrating!

same problem here since yesterday...i'm sure they'll be a fix soon...

Wow! Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately that meant no freebies. When you order direct, they always give great extras. Seedsman sent nothing because I only ordered like four seeds. Mephisto still would give you something. Not sure what is wrong with their site lately.
From the moment they went to the multi global sites, there have been issues on each side.

Unfortunately that meant no freebies. When you order direct, they always give great extras. Seedsman sent nothing because I only ordered like four seeds. Mephisto still would give you something. Not sure what is wrong with their site lately.
From the moment they went to the multi global sites, there have been issues on each side.
Anybody tag the guys? @stan_mephisto ,@mephisto , @Brad_Mephisto . Seems there’s trouble with the web site. Folks can’t complete their orders? Thanks guys !

same problem here since yesterday...i'm sure they'll be a fix soon...
I have been having troubles too. However, they are a good company and I can wait for it to resolve itself. I am not in a hurry, I have hundreds of Seeds. If you are not in a hurry to get them, it is worth waiting. Just because we live in the internet age, doesn't mean we should expect everyone to answer our emails immediatley. I bet this glitch is resolved in no time. In the meantime, I will enjoy my Rosin. Peace, slow

I just submitted two orders myself so not sure what the issue is. Will take further investigation.

Try on desktop if your on mobile, and try to update browsers or try another browser. Orders are still coming in so I think its only affecting some people.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Anybody tag the guys? @stan_mephisto ,@mephisto , @Brad_Mephisto . Seems there’s trouble with the web site. Folks can’t complete their orders? Thanks guys !
I’ve contacted Stan, Daz, Brad, and sales. Daz and Brad responded but it was for a different problem ordering with my bank. Once I got my banking problems resolved this happens. Nobody is responding back either I’ve been trying believe me Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back