Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture says a thousand words. Here’s some customer feedback for ya

FAEEA43C-F0FC-43F1-87D6-B4081CE2743F.jpeg

@stan_mephisto .. Struggling to get an order through US site. Getting the message below although the terms and conditions box has been marked as accepted.. ? Cannot get past this point. Have not seen this before. Any help appreciated.

"Please agree to all the terms and conditions before placing the order"

@stan_mephisto - Any feedback on this issue ? Tried again this morning but still seeing the same. Anyone else in the US having problems ordering ? Perhaps something on my end ? Thanks

When did you first try? I placed and received an order without issues in the last 10 days.

1st attempt yesterday morning. 2nd try was this morning. Kinda strange, looks as if the web page doesn't acknowledge the marking of the terms and conditions box. Without this, you cannot progress to the payments prompts. Tks for your feedback.

1st attempt yesterday morning. 2nd try was this morning. Kinda strange, looks as if the web page doesn't acknowledge the marking of the terms and conditions box. Without this, you cannot progress to the payments prompts. Tks for your feedback.
I’m having the same issues and nobody is contacting back from Mephisto either! Been trying to order for several days very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back