Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprized to see 11 as a freebie,thought theyd be long gone.it was just a stab in the dark :coffee:the illuminautos no. 11-20 came in lil brown envelopes,reminded me of my first ever pay packet :pass:grapey walter was from that run 11-20 it then came back as a special last year i think.

:pighug:

Hey stan, how come the alien vs triangle in not available on the E.U store? If I had of know it was on the US site I would have order from there:confused1: can I even order to the E.U from your US site?
AVT is on its way to Europe, should be there any day now.

We dont allow people to order from the other shops for logistics reasons.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

surprized to see 11 as a freebie,thought theyd be long gone.it was just a stab in the dark :coffee:the illuminautos no. 11-20 came in lil brown envelopes,reminded me of my first ever pay packet :pass:grapey walter was from that run 11-20 it then came back as a special last year i think.

:pighug:

So apparently I’m a lucky dog ....:yay:

AVT is on its way to Europe, should be there any day now.

We dont allow people to order from the other shops for logistics reasons.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Awesome ill have to keep an eye out for them and order them soon as:biggrin:

Thanks Stan:toke:

Agreed, waiting on the Double Grape drop as well, and then I will make my next order from you guys! I still have a few beans of yours to grow out, but I can't wait for a few strains for sure.

Double Grape, Mango Smile, and so many more great strains that have top notch genetics. Mephisto has stepped up their game in the last few years. Great herb...

I mistyped my post I had it set to 25c, I had a seed from another breeder and two bag seeds set up the same they all germinated, :pass:

And 25c (77F) are stable?
A bit warmer (27-28c / 80F) would help. Temperature has to be quite stable. If your temps drop too much for some hours ....not good. Temps shouldn’t get lower than 24c (75f) or higher than 29c (85f) for ideal conditions.

Most germination issues are observed in winter times .. people often think to have a perfect setup but don‘t consider that seeds are a lot more sensible than plants ... seeds need moisture, oxygen, light and good temps.

There are only 2 differences to a summer grow ... temps and Rh. Using a transparent cup as a dome you can raise Rh until the seeds are breaking ground.

Sometimes there are seeds with a harder shell/membrane which can cause issues or simply make them take a bit longer than others. A little treatment with H2O2 can help:

- never touch the seed .. use gloves
- mix 16 parts of water with 1 part of H2O2 (at 3%) and soak the seed for 24h.
- rins the seed
- then start the germination process at a stable ambient temperature of 27c/80f (directly to soil / paper tissues / rooting cubes ....whatever you prefer and are successful with) ....

I apply this method every time and I‘ve had 100% success so far.

Good luck and happy growing!

Sorry for my English ..I‘m working on it.

Last edited:
Any news on what regular strains there will be? I've only seen 1 on mitch's IG, it was White Train.. Walter White x Fantasmo Express I'm assuming... I thought it would be regular versions of the original strains, not crosses.. either way I'm looking forward to the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back