Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am living in Ireland...probably not the best place to grow outdoors but why not the sunshine free... I plan to grow indoors later on in the year.

Aha, yes, I think there, a lot of cloudy, but who knows, maybe not all the territory or the time is the same, and I think spring has arrived there.

I do not use indoor because it is very expensive, and I have plenty of sun on my roof.

Sorry bit of a noob to the forum...

Yes I am actually going to start a diary now so he can flow and because I'm to excite after all the seeds I bought today. 15euro on 3 DP critical orange punch and the guys from my local seedbank gave me 3 glue Berry og freebies:biggrin: I hope I get some freebies from mephisto then I won't dear pop my Dutch P.

Even a mention of another breeder in the MEPHISTO section is BLASPHEMY!!!
Thou shall be dealt with the 10 growers plagues...
Poor germation
Spider Mites
Fungus Gnats
Deficiencies
Toxicity’s
PH swings
Powdery Mildew
Hermaphrodites
Poor Yeild
Bud Rot

This,I tell you!!!

Aaaaaahhhh just playin :crying:I don’t wish that on anybody and sounds like your starting out with the best breeders...Tag me in your journal so I ride along when you make it. Tag @KREATURE Good luck and await your journal!!!:cheers::pass:
(KNOCK ON WOOD & THROWING SALT OVER MY BACK CAUSE I DONT WANT ANY OF THAT SHIT I LISTED)

Aha, yes, I think there, a lot of cloudy, but who knows, maybe not all the territory or the time is the same, and I think spring has arrived there.

I do not use indoor because it is very expensive, and I have plenty of sun on my roof.
Yes lucky you with that nice weather you have over there.

Last year in Ireland I got my seeds same time as now and right in the last few weeks of February we were in 1meter of snow for 4 weeks then we had the hottest summer in decades... My green house would read 45/50C°:sad: but had very bad mold in last week of flower so hopefully this year be better with some more knowledge from you lovely people.

Last edited:
Even a mention of another breeder in the MEPHISTO section is BLASPHEMY!!!
Thou shall be dealt with the 10 growers plagues...
Poor germation
Spider Mites
Fungus Gnats
Deficiencies
Toxicity’s
PH swings
Powdery Mildew
Hermaphrodites
Poor Yeild
Bud Rot

This,I tell you!!!

Aaaaaahhhh just playin :crying:I don’t wish that on anybody and sounds like your starting out with the best breeders...Tag me in your journal so I ride along when you make it. Tag @KREATURE Good luck and await your journal!!!:cheers::pass:
(KNOCK ON WOOD & THROWING SALT OVER MY BACK CAUSE I DONT WANT ANY OF THAT SHIT I LISTED)
Please forgive me for my sins I shall never say such a thing again:doh:

I did try and keep it on the DL :crying:

I'll tag you to tag along now mate:smoking:

Please forgive me for my sins I shall never say such a thing again:doh:

I did try and keep it on the DL :crying:

I'll tag you to tag along now mate:smoking:
I know fams I’m jk I’m gunna hop over to your thread now!!!

Stan, do you know when Walter White or Fugue State may be back? Or will they?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Region? Both are in stock for US and world markets, on thier way to Canada also.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Region? Both are in stock for US and world markets, on thier way to Canada also.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Still looking to have Double Grape back in stock for 3/20?

Order placed on Sunday, 4 days later the shipping arrived! Awesome!

@mephisto the freebies (thank you so much!) are labeled „11“ ... which strain is it?

Thank‘s again for the great service and the freebies! :d5:

Happy growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back