Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends

Does anyone have any idea what this is supposed to be, toof decay or Illuminauto # 39 - Ghost Toof?

uWuKEZH.jpg
Looks like regular toof decay. My ghost toof freebies said "ghost toof".

Was having trouble keeping my temps up and ended throwing a blanket over top and it helped a lot. Thinking about trying foam board insulation next winter.

I can't put a blanket over mine, but that's a good idea if you can do it.

I do have foam board that I use between the tent floor and the pots. For my seedling phase in cups I use seedling trays with the dome lids and I cut out holes for the cups to sit in like in a cup holder. and I have the trays on top of laminate floor planks which sit on top of seedling heat mats which sit on 5 gallon bucket to put distance between the tent/garage floor and the plants.

Then I have a couple of electrical heaters in the tent. Right close to the seedlings.

20190211_191804.jpg

I can't put a blanket over mine, but that's a good idea if you can do it.

I do have foam board that I use between the tent floor and the pots. For my seedling phase in cups I use seedling trays with the dome lids and I cut out holes for the cups to sit in like in a cup holder. and I have the trays on top of laminate floor planks which sit on top of seedling heat mats which sit on 5 gallon bucket to put distance between the tent/garage floor and the plants.

Then I have a couple of electrical heaters in the tent. Right close to the seedlings.

View attachment 1014487
What is the size of the area those are in? How much light?

Looks like regular toof decay. My ghost toof freebies said "ghost toof".

In the freebies information, they say that they send feminized from their collection, it would be a real fail if I got a male, (although, if it's good, it would not make you sick because it would freeze your pollen) they would not give what they promenten, do not you think?

Excuse my english, I use google translator

In the freebies information, they say that they send feminized from their collection, it would be a real fail if I got a male, (although, if it's good, it would not make you sick because it would freeze your pollen) they would not give what they promenten, do not you think?
The freebies will be excellent strains that they also sell, and they will be feminized autos.

@numetal he meant original Toof Decay, not Ghost Toof. All seeds are feminized.

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

343/5000
Excuse my awkwardness, let's see ...

If I did not misunderstand him, they wrote him in the "ghost toof" capsule. But they just put me toof. Which one was supposed to send me then? That's my doubt

He also talks about something that seems to be decayed and regular, from what I have understood, that tells me that they put me on to do to decay and regulate.

Do you get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back