Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is correct. I meant that what it looks like is the original, not crossed to any other strain, plain old toof decay, not ghost toof.

Ahm, ok, it's that around here we call regular to the non-seeds of: (feminine backcross)

That they can leave males or females

Just ordered illuminautos bubbasqaunch :woohoo::yay:

Can't wait to try these genetics out!
Going for my 3rd outdoor grow hoping for better success. Reviews have been filling me with excitement!

Excellent, I also ordered bubbasqaunch, to put it outdoors.

Do you have tracking your children outdoors?

If yes, I would appreciate it if you post the link. Thank you.

Excellent, I also ordered bubbasqaunch, to put it outdoors.

Do you have tracking your children outdoors?

If yes, I would appreciate it if you post the link. Thank you.
Probably the best one I could think of for my climate hopefully she does well.

How do you mean tracking for them outdoors??

I think he might mean a grow journal! I think he's asking if you have or will have a grow journal he could follow.
Sorry bit of a noob to the forum...

Yes I am actually going to start a diary now so he can flow and because I'm to excite after all the seeds I bought today. 15euro on 3 DP critical orange punch and the guys from my local seedbank gave me 3 glue Berry og freebies:biggrin: I hope I get some freebies from mephisto then I won't dear pop my Dutch P.

[CITA = "Simplicio, mensaje: 2025558, miembro de: 38599"]. Los regalos serán excelentes cepas que también venden, y serán feminizada autos [/ QUOTE]

That electric skateboard is the dog's bollocks! "

The truth that they have conquered me, I have seen many reviews and I like their varieties and all the good that is spoken of them, and after the forums I have realized how generous they are when acquiring it through their web site; the affordable prices; the very chic packaging; They give you double seeds and besides beans as a gift.

I have spoken in Spanish forums about mephisto, and one accused me of spamming, but he is simply ignorant.

I will have thread in the forum of my country on tensions mephisto for outdoors, (here also) I hope to have good hand with the sowing and make to silence mouths there

regards

Last edited:
Probably the best one I could think of for my climate hopefully she does well.

How do you mean tracking for them outdoors??

What country / state are you, if it is not too much to ask? I say it to make me to the idea of its climate.

I live in the south of Spain and soon spring will start, good weather here, except for some spring rain, but it does not matter.

And yes, I prefer an outdoor review of that
Hubbabubbas since I see a lot of indoor but little outdoor, apart from that I am also outdoors, although I like to see any type of modality, outdoor is my preference

What country / state are you, if it is not too much to ask? I say it to make me to the idea of its climate.

I live in the south of Spain and soon spring will start, good weather here, except for some spring rain, but it does not matter.

And yes, I prefer an outdoor review of that
Hubbabubbas since I see a lot of indoor but little outdoor, apart from that I am also outdoors, although I like to see any type of modality, outdoor is my preference
I am living in Ireland...probably not the best place to grow outdoors but why not the sunshine free... I plan to grow indoors later on in the year.

[HASHTAG]#purplenuggets[/HASHTAG] sure are frosty glad I got more of these IT'S FIRE
6c2a0465c03b0775da4e8806522845ce.jpg
61e3b2083206b24a8d4ee174bd87ec47.jpg
d7c00eea99b9b5225a8aa0d9f1eb6a6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back