Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order placed on Sunday, 4 days later the shipping arrived! Awesome!

@mephisto the freebies (thank you so much!) are labeled „11“ ... which strain is it?

Thank‘s again for the great service and the freebies! :d5:

Happy growing!
Most likely Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG]. If you Google it should tell you since i wasn't on to Mephisto that early to know.

866E52D8-482A-42DA-BF01-CFED888B2C02.jpeg
@mephisto Deez nugs around week 3 haven’t been able to do a journal due to tech issues real big indica leaves I popped 4 seeds in total I lost the best one due to having to de shell and I was a bit heavy handed

Attachments

• 2FE69FB0-3941-4520-83C2-6D5BD04B44F6.jpeg
    2FE69FB0-3941-4520-83C2-6D5BD04B44F6.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 134
Most likely Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG]. If you Google it should tell you since i wasn't on to Mephisto that early to know.

Thank you, bro.
So it should be White Stomper (Walter White x Sour Stomper)? I would be happy with this one, good parents, great genetics!

11 was grapey walter first time round or indica walter ?
:pighug:

Mr. Google said that [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] was White Stomper ..... seeds are labeled with a simple „11“, so I don‘t know if it‘s an Illuminauto or something else.
We will see, I‘m quite sure that somebody @mephisto will clear it up for us. Maybe @stan_mephisto knows it?

Region? Both are in stock for US and world markets, on thier way to Canada also.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Awesome! I am in the US. That is my bad...I havent checked the site in 2 weeks or so. Thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Awesome! I am in the US. That is my bad...I havent checked the site in 2 weeks or so. Thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Some people only look at the homepage, thats where we list ten trending/promo items. Go through the menu for originals, artisnals, limited, and illiminautos. By my count we have 30 strains in stock in the US!!!

Some people only look at the homepage, thats where we list ten trending/promo items. Go through the menu for originals, artisnals, limited, and illiminautos. By my count we have 30 strains in stock in the US!!!

Hey stan, how come the alien vs triangle in not available on the E.U store? If I had of know it was on the US site I would have order from there:confused1: can I even order to the E.U from your US site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back