Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just submitted two orders myself so not sure what the issue is. Will take further investigation.

Try on desktop if your on mobile, and try to update browsers or try another browser. Orders are still coming in so I think its only affecting some people.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I tried several different devices Stan mobile. desktop, iPad still not working. Been trying for several hours.

Please remember that we have office hours, so a response could take up to 24 hours based on the difference in time zones and working hours.

Also note that these more complicated issues are outside our general website knowledge and are left to proffesionals to handle. It looks like our web dev was making some changes on Friday and may have caused an issue. Please have some patience as we are looking into the issue.

Please remember that we have office hours, so a response could take up to 24 hours based on the difference in time zones and working hours.

Also note that these more complicated issues are outside our general website knowledge and are left to proffesionals to handle. It looks like our web dev was making some changes on Friday and may have caused an issue. Please have some patience as we are looking into the issue.

Thanks for the update @stan_mephisto

Thanks Stan!

got my 1 seed from Mephisto spouted today , :bighug:
grape walker kush :pass:

20190216_191119.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back