Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
73A0E7F3-36D7-400E-B7F4-4A27BC815DE5.jpeg
That does sound amazing! How long did she go? I grabbed more Sour Crack and White Crack. The Sativa testers will take longer than average. so I'm grabbing some faster strains to offset the time between harvests. But CDLC x Sour Stomper has to be nice and stanky too.
Here is a pic, I suck at photos , but you get the idea.

So that's why you haven't posted many pictures. Don't be shy. like to see some visuals from your grows!
They have been on HPG thread.. running StickMan’s CBD projects. I always have Mephisto’s going too, just haven’t posted . Next up is Full Duplex breeding but I’ll get another 24ct or similar size Mephisto up as soon as the CDLC x SS and HPG plants finish.

@Mitch how is it that we can only chhose tracking shipping ($22) instead of the $7 w/o tracking? For those of us with snall orders (1seed) it becoes quite expensive...that is for the .ca shop

@Mitch how is it that we can only chhose tracking shipping ($22) instead of the $7 w/o tracking? For those of us with snall orders (1seed) it becoes quite expensive...that is for the .ca shop
We had issues with people claiming thier order never arrived with untracked shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We had issues with people claiming thier order never arrived with untracked shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Knock on wood, I’ve ordered from you guys two or three times, and before you guys other banks about five times, never once did I pay extra for tracked, never once did my seeds fail to arrive.....

Glad to see a 10 dollar shipping option still available atleast for US store.

Store is closed until the 26th... have my fingers crossed that Double Grape will be back when the store is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back