Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else witnessed sour crack growing right in front of your eyes? Yeh I know not really...but dang you can turn your back on the girls, and overnight they become ladies. No pic right now but I’m sure you folks know what I mean. They’re flowering on day 24 for this second run. 4 days ahead of my last run per my first journal. Yep...I’m learning from you folks. Thanks AFN!!! And thanks Mephisto!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to see Sour Crack to grow before my eyes! Just a quick update on my SC experience from the Canadian site. Last week I posted I could not get the two to germinate. But they did at day 7 and day 8. So in to the solo cups of coco along with my grapey walter x 2, GWK x 3, Sour Crinkle x2 and CDLCs x 3. I put them in the coco Thrs of last week basically. Same MO and treatment as all the other beans. Temp, moisture dome, primed coco, lots of love. Seedling heat mat. But nothing made it above ground unfortunately. I had a look at one and I found the bean with the tap root just below the coco, all intact, but she would not go.

Not going to speculate on why it happened or whatever. Just reporting findings from the field. I'll be trying two more SC again in 3 months or so once the current run is done and we'll see what happens then. In the meantime I have 10 nice Mephisto seedlings right now so I have my hands full as it is.

Last edited:
I had 5 sour crack freebies around about black friday time and me and a friend were goin to have a grow battle.I gave him 2.. he plants straight in soil and they never came up, mine were done in tissue the mephisto way on top of water heater, its pretty fool proof for me only seeds in 2 years of growing that I couldn't get to germinate is 2 deep blue C, my sour crack just wouldn't crack open though after a week in tissue. I eventually planted them but had no luck neither. But iv popped about 25 mephisto since them and 100% results. Just my 2c, I also can't wait to see it grow I might have to buy some haha.

I had 5 sour crack freebies around about black friday time and me and a friend were goin to have a grow battle.I gave him 2.. he plants straight in soil and they never came up, mine were done in tissue the mephisto way on top of water heater, its pretty fool proof for me only seeds in 2 years of growing that I couldn't get to germinate is 2 deep blue C, my sour crack just wouldn't crack open though after a week in tissue. I eventually planted them but had no luck neither. But iv popped about 25 mephisto since them and 100% results. Just my 2c, I also can't wait to see it grow I might have to buy some haha.

You get them from the .ca site? Theres a few others myself included that had problems with our SC .. my 5 freebies were duds. All other beans no problems at all

I dug out the second SC from the coco last night and took a picture. It was completely buried in coco about a 1/4 inch down.

20190211_191635.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back