Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. @Mizzo81 don’t know how to double quote so thanks too man. They were my freebies on my last order.

Prolly just my eyes too. My Sour cracks are 5 days older than the 24ks. All in soil in 3 gal pots and enjoying the megacrop 2.0 simplicity. :)

I need to update my journal with my latest pics. Hold tight though it might be a bit as it’s Friday and blue toof special done got me lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Click quote on all the replies you want to quote, there will be a button by your message typing box [Insert Quotes...] click that button and a small window will pop up for you to remove or go ahead with the quotes

One gal Double Grape loving life:headbang:
20190209_150921.jpg

Just trimmed and brown bagged 2 bubbasquanch last night after 4 days hangin. Gotta say it's most probably my fave so far, both plants heavy yielders grown natural with lst well over 3oz on each and the smelliest iv grown no contest, been smokin the smaller buds whilst trimming it and its lovely. Get yourself some before it gone!! I still got 4 seeds but I gotta grab more now.

You know what I like to read?
...Mephisto strain smoke reports... You know the ones where the answers are barely legible! Misspelled jibberish,borderline dyslexic,sometimes answering the question with a question... the ones where after you read it and still have no idea about the topic strain? Now that’s a smoke report!!! You know it’s real time when they wrote it and that’s how fucked up they were... Thats a real @mephisto smoke report for ya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back