Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol good luck trying. Actually ive had to slow down on purchasing. Try to limit it to the drops. That way I don’t get out of control. When they come in a couple days and u don’t have to pay out the a•• for super discreet shipping u can find yourself ordering more then u should.

Ordering more than I should is my middle name. But a caution. The freebie math tops out at a certain dollar amount. I once orders about $300 in beans in one order and thought I was going to get lets say 30 beans in freebies. But I topped the scales on the freebie math at lets say 20 freebies. If I had of put it in two orders (and paid twice for shipping) I would have been able to get max freebies. So from now on I'm going to just do an order until I hit the max freebies. Or something like that. Its not a big deal breaker, but anyone orders quantity might want to be aware of that.

Thanks man, not too fond on the bud structure on both plants to be honest Iv not grown a plant like them before the buds are like little short sticks lol the oozing resin plant more precisely, the other one is more 'buddy'. know it's not my growing style.. also harvested dense af forgotten cookies and bubbasquanch same grow. But fuck it theyre dripping.. like mephisto say great strain for extraction,, but i just smoke joints :pass:

Last edited:
Ordering more than I should is my middle name. But a caution. The freebie math tops out at a certain dollar amount. I once orders about $300 in beans in one order and thought I was going to get lets say 30 beans in freebies. But I topped the scales on the freebie math at lets say 20 freebies. If I had of put it in two orders (and paid twice for shipping) I would have been able to get max freebies. So from now on I'm going to just do an order until I hit the max freebies. Or something like that. Its not a big deal breaker, but anyone orders quantity might want to be aware of that.
First time I ordered I got 15 freebies...Still haven’t even touched those yet cause I keep ordering something new...15 SODK I may never too...:dang:

I always break up my orders to just over the price target on the freebies, iv done 3 orders in two days before just to see what different freebies I get and get the most seeds for my money as delivery cheap so better to break the orders up. Cheeky I guess but hey ho

I want to do a tent full of plants dedicated to the crinkle cut. I got got DOUBLE grape and GWK already but I need to get my hands on some sour crinkle and grape crinkle... HINT HINT!!! Dust em off please I know you got some in a corner somewhere in the Mephisto whse!!!
212qi8.jpg

@mephisto @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto

Last edited:
Got 2 24 karats going now. Looks like they might end up being similar size to my Sour cracks. Tiny little girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have grown many 24Ct and they can get decent size in a decent size pot. 16-20 inches high and wide, producing about 2oz on average in a happy environment. I grow in organic super soil ... not hydro or coco . One of my top 3 Mephisto strains.

I have one 24C breaking the surface currently, going to be in 7.5 gallons of KIS Water Only Soil, and a second one will go into 7.5 gallons of KIS Water Only Biochar Soil as a comparison, once it pops up. They will both start out for 10 days or so in solo cups. Biochar is supposed to help yields noticeably, so I hope these 24C are pretty consistent to begin with, as far as structure and phenos? Or are there several phenos to be aware of?

I have grown many 24Ct and they can get decent size in a decent size pot. 16-20 inches high and wide, producing about 2oz on average in a happy environment. I grow in organic super soil ... not hydro or coco . One of my top 3 Mephisto strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back