Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say I empathize with the guys having germination issuea. I love Mephistos whole appeal, my orders have been shipped quickly and arrived safely, freebies are awesome, prices are more than fair, the image and company are excellent, but I've it had great luck with the seeds. About a month ago I got 3 of 4 seeds to germinate and grow. Last week I had 6 seeds, all of which germinated, but none have broken soil. I'm hoping that they will do so today or tomorrow, but wish I had better luck with them like I do with other breeders. Not a dig on the company there, just my experience and wishing I could get the seeds to cooperate more with me.

Lol good luck trying. Actually ive had to slow down on purchasing. Try to limit it to the drops. That way I don’t get out of control. When they come in a couple days and u don’t have to pay out the a•• for super discreet shipping u can find yourself ordering more then u should.
I agree with you @Mizzo81, can’t stand the discreet shipping charge, that’s why I tend to use only US seed banks, @mephisto ships from Colo. I tend to buy only on drops of new stuff or restock. Waiting for 24 Caret, and 4 Assed Monkey direct from @mephisto, any news @stan_mephisto what time frame we looking at?

Yeah I need more 4AM and need to try some 24carat. Also need to see if gold glue is still in stock. That’s one of the baddest strains I’ve grown. Not the biggest but boy terps over the top and potency knock a whale down. One of the heaviest coatings of tricomes also. Gonna do another soon. Peaches N creme creamy fruitiness

Yeah I need more 4AM and need to try some 24carat. Also need to see if gold glue is still in stock. That’s one of the baddest strains I’ve grown. Not the biggest but boy terps over the top and potency knock a whale down. One of the heaviest coatings of tricomes also. Gonna do another soon. Peaches N creme creamy fruitiness
After Gold Glue I was hooked on @mephisto genetics, out of 5 plants all the same pheno types and characteristics. How are the Rain Science pots working out @Mizzo81 Just got mine last week 2-1gal 2-3gal gonna give them a try next run.

Cut down a couple grapey walter yesterday, and jeez one of them is dripping resin from buds on every branch. soooo sticky, crazy.
IMG-20190208-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20190208-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20190208-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20190208-WA0008.jpg
@stan_mephisto @mephisto @Brad_Mephisto

After Gold Glue I was hooked on @mephisto genetics, out of 5 plants all the same pheno types and characteristics. How are the Rain Science pots working out @Mizzo81 Just got mine last week 2-1gal 2-3gal gonna give them a try next run.
Good so far. I wish I started in a cup and transplanted but they dry out fast enough with seedlings it’s still not bad. They dry out fast enough with nothing growing. I grew one meph then another after both were fire I was hooked nothing but meph for the past year plus except a couple cbd plants.

Got 2 24 karats going now. Looks like they might end up being similar size to my Sour cracks. Tiny little girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back