Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to add that I am very satisfied as a Mephisto customer. I have only placed a few orders but each time was a quick and painless experience and frankly, quite enjoyable. My beans arrived in a timely fashion and in good shape. The freebies were more than I expected and the last order bordered on absurd. My only half assed gripe would be the new website. Just not the same amount of information on all of your strains present and past. My daughter and I really love reading about the strains and their heritage. Your love of what you do really comes through in the descriptions.

Very happy and keep up the good work guys.

@stan_mephisto I had a hell of a hard time ordering today ot took me a couple hours to figure out I could not check out with the GWK in my cart. As soon as i removed it i could check out. My order number is000014705. If I could get a couple GWK thrown in my freebies I would greatly appreciate it. I was so frustrated I forgot to use the discount code as well. No biggie still got an order in still a happy customer. Thanks bud
Order went through, doesn't look like it was tied to an account though. Not sure what happened there. I got you marked down for some gwk though.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Order went through, doesn't look like it was tied to an account though. Not sure what happened there. I got you marked down for some gwk though.

Thank ya much sir very much appreciated. I've had trouble with my account since the site change. Maybe I'll start another email and try again. Talk about customer service that's how you take care of a brother. [HASHTAG]#mephistogenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#cannabiscommunity[/HASHTAG]

@stan_mephisto

Will the Canadian store be getting more strains restocked soon? I know there were issues getting product to us last year because of the postal strike and Royal Mail. But that has been over for a long while. Right now there are a total of 3 strains in Original and Limited Edition sections. Its like some commercial business cleaned you out or something. It just seems like the Canadian site has been low on the totem pole for a while now. We never got the real discounts for the BF sale like everyone else did. Stock is always minimal. Would like to know if that's going to change for the better soon or is it always going to be low on the pole like this.

Also, which sites can we order from as a workaround? I used to be able to order from Europe and/or Canada too, but that's been disabled for some reason. Now when I go to the EU or NET or CO.UK stores the shipping to Canada isn't an even an option. why not let us do what we used to be able to do before? It worked great. Its kind of an ongoing frustration for us Canadians.
I know you Canadians feel left out, but trust me we are working on it. Things just move a bit slower for our Canadian shop for two reasons, first the postal system has given us a few headaches, and second its a new operation and we are still figuring out all the logistics.

We have numerous strains headed to Canada now, ill try and get a list together. We have a restock of packaging headed that way also. Mitch is also working on some Canada specific stickers, and will have all the strain stickers there soon. Lots of things happening behind the scenes, they just take time.

As for ordering from the other shops; we are trying to move away from that. We keep the stores independent because they all have different shipping operations, and stock levels. Having people order from other stores just complicates things and affects the ability to quickly and consistently get out orders. Over time the Canadian store will get up to speed with the other shops.

Thank ya much sir very much appreciated. I've had trouble with my account since the site change. Maybe I'll start another email and try again. Talk about customer service that's how you take care of a brother. [HASHTAG]#mephistogenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#cannabiscommunity[/HASHTAG]
Some accounts got deleted when we reorganized the store, its a good idea to create a new one.

Strains on the way to Canada.

Avt, hbbs, Ripleys, SODK, Sour Crack, Toof Decay, Walter white, CDLC, Orange D, Skywalker, Sour Livers, GWK, and Double Grape.

Got some stuff finishing up this month, so expect another round shortly.

I'll be back for an order of DG when she back in the states. I'll start a new account for that one.

I know you Canadians feel left out, but trust me we are working on it. Things just move a bit slower for our Canadian shop for two reasons, first the postal system has given us a few headaches, and second its a new operation and we are still figuring out all the logistics.

We have numerous strains headed to Canada now, ill try and get a list together. We have a restock of packaging headed that way also. Mitch is also working on some Canada specific stickers, and will have all the strain stickers there soon. Lots of things happening behind the scenes, they just take time.

As for ordering from the other shops; we are trying to move away from that. We keep the stores independent because they all have different shipping operations, and stock levels. Having people order from other stores just complicates things and affects the ability to quickly and consistently get out orders. Over time the Canadian store will get up to speed with the other shops.

That is great news, Stan. Very good news. Thanks for sharing the plan forward. Looking forward to buying lots more beans I don't really need, but I really want to have them. The genetics are so good compared to other auto flowering genetics I've tried, it becomes a "collectors" addiction just getting as many as possible! I need to keep up with the likes of @Mizzo81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back