Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill see if there is something in inventory causing a problem. Sorry for the hassle mate.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks alot stan I dont mean to be a bother I just couldn't figure out wtf was going on it was a total accident when I removed the GWK and it went right to checkout from there so I took what I had n payed the bill

Now I'm double posting not my day

Have 2 sour cracks on day 6 right now from the Canadian site. Had no problem with germination.
20190207_162954_HDR.jpg

@Clarky I was gonna give you some rep for both the nice plants and Sloth as your picture, but since you are at 420 I'm gonna leave the good number alone!

Have 2 sour cracks on day 6 right now from the Canadian site. Had no problem with germination.View attachment 1011856

Ill see if there is something in inventory causing a problem. Sorry for the hassle mate.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
@stan_mephisto I cant even log Into my account I reset my password and tried again and I think my account has been disabled now I'm not even sure my order was successful

I had them on my hot water tank in wet paper towels inside an open ziploc for a day but it was too cold due to the extreme weather so I moved them to the top of my stereo and they grew some nice tails within another day. Dropped them in coco and they were poking through in about 24 hrs.

56 days on jammy dodgers in 3gal!
Really impressed with how fast and easy this was. Solid nugs oozing with resin. Very sweet smelling right now.
IMG_20190206_171856.jpg

Port N Stilton on left at 56d also. I'll pull her out for better pics before chop.
IMG_20190206_171928.jpg

@stan_mephisto

Will the Canadian store be getting more strains restocked soon? I know there were issues getting product to us last year because of the postal strike and Royal Mail. But that has been over for a long while. Right now there are a total of 3 strains in Original and Limited Edition sections. Its like some commercial business cleaned you out or something. It just seems like the Canadian site has been low on the totem pole for a while now. We never got the real discounts for the BF sale like everyone else did. Stock is always minimal. Would like to know if that's going to change for the better soon or is it always going to be low on the pole like this.

Also, which sites can we order from as a workaround? I used to be able to order from Europe and/or Canada too, but that's been disabled for some reason. Now when I go to the EU or NET or CO.UK stores the shipping to Canada isn't an even an option. why not let us do what we used to be able to do before? It worked great. Its kind of an ongoing frustration for us Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back