Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my first order with mephisto it went smooth. Germed some sour cracks along with some other seeds from another breeder.. all same area light dirt food etc, germed same way, only problems were the sour cracks, none wanted to open or ditch their shell, one sprouted and fell over dead, the two survivors I performed seed surgery on didn’t look like they were going to progress past seedling. I staked them up with toothpicks and waited. They finally got out of the stall a little while ago & they seem to be putting good roots out and are just now putting out node number 4.. but they should be much bigger. their just slightly older Pineapple Express sisters are already getting pretty enormous & already started flowering. Both are supposedly fast plants. We’ll see what happens though! Fingers crossed. There’s still more sour crack seeds in the pack to try, hopefully I’ll have some better luck next time

Maybe Mephisto will pull their Sour Cracks from Canada, US or wherever it makes sense and do some more germ tests. Seems like there are consistent issues in the field.

I left my two SC's that did not germ another day and I do have a bit of a tap root out of one of them. I'll take a picture of it. It just looks like a small tap root. I'll drop it in to a solo cup of coco and see if it sprouts.

I seem to have gotten a bit to excited about the GWK's I germed and knocked them off a work bench and I could not find them. I germed 3 more of them and all germinated perfectly. Nice long taps in about 36 hours.

Not sure if this looks normal or OK or not. It looks like the tap had a tough time getting out. And I can't tell much else at this point. I will see if she sprouts ok next. Its been 6 days of germination so far and the second seed isn't looking promising but I'll still give it a couple more days.

20190206_074423.jpg

Soaked one each of Creme De La Chem and Forum Stomper for twelve hours, both starting to crack under 60x loupe. Also soaked two 24 Carat beans for twelve hours, one had enough tap showing to rub Mykos on her, the other just starting to crack. Filtered and PH'ed tap water with Kelp Help. Now in solo cups, on a heat mat, and in a dark closet until they are above soil.

IMG_1468.jpg

GWK is no joke she’s maturing very nicely with excellent structure... @mephisto
View attachment 1011461

Hell ya! Is she a big plant or medium? I think I read medium. But the Mephisto website won't allow me to view the strain details when its out of stock.

I just germed 3 of them so curious about size so I can put in the right sized pots.

Hell ya! Is she a big plant or medium? I think I read medium. But the Mephisto website won't allow me to view the strain details when its out of stock.

I just germed 3 of them so curious about size so I can put in the right sized pots.
LUNAR WHAT UP!!! Medium size the structure reminds me a lot of double grape...very open with soon to be big ass buds...I’ll Shoot you pic of her solo later tonight...

I’m thinking of possibly running a couple more next run with a couple double grapes with some other beans it’ll be frosted the fuck up in Thur!!!

LUNAR WHAT UP!!! Medium size the structure reminds me a lot of double grape...very open with soon to be big ass buds...I’ll Shoot you pic of her solo later tonight...

ok. I think I might try a mix of pot sizes since I have three GWKs. I might try a 1g airpot, a 2g autopot and a cheap basic 1g plastic pot. I have to see what the local hydro stores have in stock. Going to pot up in about 10 days from the solo cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back