Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That too. I wish they had a more comprehensive and complete list of current and past strains that is easily accessible for all no matter is a store is open or not. Seems like a shame not to given the incredible products available. They should have a class website IMO. Customer feedback is important so keep the ideas coming.

The seed industry has been growing at an insane rate in recent years and mephisto has obvioustly kept up with it, they are at the top of their game. But they are a small company and have been expanding a lot with new websites and locations around the world.... I guess once they get their footing after this expansion hopefully they will take care of these things for those of us that appreciate history aswell as a clear up to date list current strains, even in reproduction on their website

That too. I wish they had a more comprehensive and complete list of current and past strains that is easily accessible for all no matter is a store is open or not. Seems like a shame not to given the incredible products available. They should have a class website IMO. Customer feedback is important so keep the ideas coming.
I think there is still a very long mephisto thread here that goes back a couple years. Thought it had strains from the last couple years in it.

Trying to place an order in Canada - site closed

Tried to order off .NET site (Per instructions on reddit/r/mephheads - Mitch)

.NET site will not allow Canadian orders as the country drop down has Canada deleted

What's a Canadian grower to do?

.NET site will not allow Canadian orders as the country drop down has Canada deleted

Tag @mephisto or @stan_mephisto here in the forum and you'll get a fast reply.. should be an easy solution for them..

We were going to close the Canadian shop for a few weeks, but things unexpectedly chnaged. The Canadian should be open, or will be very soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Well IMHO their customer service is terrible. In this day and age if I spend my hard earned money on a product I expect it to work. After a 20% success rate trying to germinate 5 sour crack seeds I would say that the product did not work as advertised. Now to be told from them that “ my friend just grew some” as a response is crazy. Then to say if you order more seed from us I’ll send you a few is an insult. I already sent you money for seeds and did not get what I was promised. Yes their products are great when they work but it’s when they don’t that customer service comes into play, and theirs sucks. Zero response from their customer service email on the site. Had to come here to get their attention.

I have sour cracks that won't germ too. I was able to germ 3 GWK, 3 CDLC, 2 Grapey Walter and 2 Sour Crinkle. But the 2 Sour Cracks won't Crack at all. Been 5 days. Same method used to germ all the other strains so I know its not my tech that is wrong. I use lightly misted paper towels with a heat mat controlled to be 22C for the beans and a blanket covering them. I was going to cull two plants at some point anyway so I guess it will be the still born Sour Cracks. Will be tracking the remaining beans in my pack to see if they germ or not. Seems like this strain is getting some variable germ rates. Which is too bad as I wanted this strain for treating insomnia and its a setback when the plan doesn't work out for the meds. But good news is I ordered a 7 pack and got 10 so I'm still ahead of the game. Just hope the future works better for the SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back