Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit of a lottery with the post office within Europe, mostly it’s around a week, but 2 weeks isn’t out of the question depending on location.

If you’re in Europe there’s basically no customs checks for something to be siezed, I wouldn’t be sweating it.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! Looking forward to trying your products!

It’s a bit of a lottery with the post office within Europe, mostly it’s around a week, but 2 weeks isn’t out of the question depending on location.

If you’re in Europe there’s basically no customs checks for something to be siezed, I wouldn’t be sweating it.

Cheers
That's good to know, as I had exactly the same question.. :pighug:

Got a suggestion for the @mephisto team. I noticed the Canadian store is closed again. I have referred a couple of people to your beans and they have purchased from the Canadian site. But when the store is closed, like now or late last year, there are no products listed at all. The feedback I got was why don't they have products listed at least, but have the cart disabled or something. Because they want to look at the strains on the site. They don't know about the PDF guide. They are your regular web surfing gurus checking out your site and they go to Shop, Seeds, Originals and there is nothing there to look at. To window shop for. Most website stores will at least provide the ability to view products even if stock is depleted or something. People want to window shop. Check out strains they want to order when the store opens. All your sites, .net, .com, .ca, .eu don't provide that ability. I suspect its a tech thing and you might not be able to do anything about it. But wanted to suggest this. I suspect when a store is closed and no products listed to peruse and drool over, you are losing potential new customers.

Any hinters at when Cosmic Queen may be available on the UK store again? I'm itching to try her...
Last I heard at the end of October was...
We’re re-running cosmic queen currently and she’s just been pollinated a couple of weeks ago, so she will be back December - January
Cheers guys and keep up the good work.

And in the US, that's one I would love to have a few beans of laying around.

Any hinters at when Cosmic Queen may be available on the UK store again? I'm itching to try her...
We’re re-running cosmic queen currently and she’s just been pollinated a couple of weeks ago, so she will be back December - January

Got a suggestion for the @mephisto team. I noticed the Canadian store is closed again. I have referred a couple of people to your beans and they have purchased from the Canadian site. But when the store is closed, like now or late last year, there are no products listed at all. The feedback I got was why don't they have products listed at least, but have the cart disabled or something. Because they want to look at the strains on the site. They don't know about the PDF guide. They are your regular web surfing gurus checking out your site and they go to Shop, Seeds, Originals and there is nothing there to look at. To window shop for. Most website stores will at least provide the ability to view products even if stock is depleted or something. People want to window shop. Check out strains they want to order when the store opens. All your sites, .net, .com, .ca, .eu don't provide that ability. I suspect its a tech thing and you might not be able to do anything about it. But wanted to suggest this. I suspect when a store is closed and no products listed to peruse and drool over, you are losing potential new customers.

Hey man, they can browse and order from the .net in the interim.

It’s May not be the best solution but it’s the best we can do for now,

Cheers

And in the US, that's one I would love to have a few beans of laying around.

Hey guys, unfortunately she was a little problematic during the last run , so is currently being re-ran.
Pollinations took place a couple of weeks ago so we’re likely looking at May time for more stock. Sorry about that!

Port N Stilton Left Jammy Dodgers Right
IMG_20190203_065248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back