Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this to be my week one contribution rather than my previous one yesterday or the day before.

The grow on my Sour Train is unreal. The fastest and largest growth for the time taken I’ve ever seen.

Deez nugs... we’ll see what week two brings. Sour stomper x fantasmo express is gonna be my champion though I believe.

EE2B54BD-4A32-4F7D-84AF-03561D24E8A0.jpeg

Hey @slowandeasy
nothing wrong with what you said, valid point but could we check our manners... View attachment 1008412 ... a post like this will be taken the wrong way which it has.

next time start the post with maybe more of helpful tone and maybe some hints and tips of what you may do in that situation, not attack the man and put his grow down ijust because it doesn't fit with your style... we are all here to help each other and to get the best harvest's we can.

Maybe a detailed post on how you would have trained the plant may have been a better post... suggesting a scrog would have been a good move.

:pass:
:pighug::slap: always remember the AFN:vibe: vibe its what sets us apart from other sites

Hey, had a question on the mystery mix. When you receive the mystery mix will each seed ve labelled or is it a mystery seed. Also, can you request the mystery mix to be indica dominant mainly?

I havent ordered a mystery mix myself so not 100% but from the description it sounds like its unlabeled..

"Our Mystery Mixes are the cheapest way to get on board the mephisto train.
If you like to be surprised and guess what you're growing as it grows and save some money, then this is the choice for you.
Strains randomly selected, but trust us we'll provide a mixed variety you'll like.
Sometimes we sneak in brand new exclusive strains too!"

I'm a first time customer with some feedback...:clapper: Whatever you're doing keep it up. My buddies all gave me crap for trying autos. I did my research, read reviews etc. and went with Mephisto even though living in the states made ordering take a day or so longer but delivery was faster than i expected. I'm at day 64 & my friends are all in awe...THANK YOU for shutting them up for me! This tent has Ripley's OG in DWC on the left & Walter White in coco/perlite on the right. Ripley's is 49" tall & i had to chop her big time just to keep her from suffocating Walter as well as the light fixture. These strains are absolutely legit & i couldn't be any happier.

Even the livers x Samsquanch freebies are coming along quite well in my 2nd tent
I look forward to trying some of the more exotic strains in the future!!

Last edited:
Quick question: is it normal to take more than a week to deliver within Europe? Not in rush or anything, just wanted put my mind at ease that is was not seized.

Quick question: is it normal to take more than a week to deliver within Europe? Not in rush or anything, just wanted put my mind at ease that is was not seized.

It’s a bit of a lottery with the post office within Europe, mostly it’s around a week, but 2 weeks isn’t out of the question depending on location.

If you’re in Europe there’s basically no customs checks for something to be siezed, I wouldn’t be sweating it.

Cheers

It’s a bit of a lottery with the post office within Europe, mostly it’s around a week, but 2 weeks isn’t out of the question depending on location.

If you’re in Europe there’s basically no customs checks for something to be siezed, I wouldn’t be sweating it.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! Looking forward to trying your products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back