Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bad mouth anyone. Get off your high horse. If I think a 6ft Auto plant is a waste. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. So go bug a newbie who will listen to you.
Brother, calm down...isn't your name @slowandeasy so do! What ya smoking atm?:pass::bighug:

@Tony21 drop a pic or two of your little plants...... "cause autos aren't suppose to be big".......

Sure, I like big plants, nothing beats it for yield no matter how it's calculated haha
here's some random half kg plants, a widow and an amnesia

Widow
CameraZOOM-) 031020181506.jpg

CameraZOOM-) 261020181545.jpg

Amnesia
CameraZOOM-) 120520180748_1.jpg

Dense flowers are more likely to mold, not good if you have humidity or rain. Ive seen some nice HBSS outside also...Also you want to grow larger/taller plants cuz then you dont need to trim grass as much once they are above it.

True, that of closed buds is not good with humidity and rain.

Fortunately, the weather in my area is almost always clear, although if there are rains in April / May occasionally, the average temperature is 25º-30º of day and at night it cools some more, but in June the temperatures are very warm, and not as wet as in coastal areas. The fact is that in May I would shelter them under some roof to prevent the penetration of nocturnal frost or some improvised water cooler.

If I germinate now in mid-February in April I will have preflora and harvest at the beginning of June.

I have had great success with S.O.D.K outdoors pulling a little over 5 zips off one and close to 6 off the other. Bud density wasn't rock solid but they were grown in 40c weather. Fugue state has performed ok as well
20181214_125604.jpg
20181211_160057.jpg
20181204_092050.jpg

True, that of closed buds is not good with humidity and rain.

Fortunately, the weather in my area is almost always clear, although if there are rains in April / May occasionally, the average temperature is 25º-30º of day and at night it cools some more, but in June the temperatures are very warm, and not as wet as in coastal areas. The fact is that in May I would shelter them under some roof to prevent the penetration of nocturnal frost or some improvised water cooler.

If I germinate now in mid-February in April I will have preflora and harvest at the beginning of June.

All this talk of germing think im going to drop some more for the comps let them soak in photosynthesis plus has any one tried that before i heard it helps alot no peroxide on hand at the moment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah I just tried to contact them thru contact and there is no way to finish and send any message to them. Pretty lame for a co. just starting out and their website isn't even functional. Not off to a good start, was really interested

Always have had nothing but great things to say about mephisto. This latest grow is insane. 3 forum stomper and 1 auto livers. The shortest plant is about 3.5 feet out of bucket, tallest 2 are over 5 feet out of bucket, nearing 6'!
View attachment 1007360
Bottom edge of photo is about 4 foot, and I had to stand on a step stool to get picture.

Thanks again mitch and company

ignore the jealous... nice jungle you got going there @BRICH999 ... that's gonna be packed full of bud, top job sir :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back