Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am from Spain, I would like to buy a couple of seeds on the Mephisto website.

Two questions:

1- What are the two varieties that you recommend for outdoors that have a higher proportion of flowers and fewer leaves, with denser buds and more

2 - I have not understood the seeds very well for each order, I have thought to buy two loose seeds, will they give me any? Or how much is the minimum order?
1=2
3=5
7=10
its a little confusing I know. Plus I think they always give freebies, so basically
1=3
3=7?
7=13?

1=2
3=5
7=10
its a little confusing I know. Plus I think they always give freebies, so basically
1=3
3=7?
7=13?

Great, my doubt has dissipated.

I plan to buy two seeds, so if they give me two more, hunky-dory

AVT, Northern Cheese Haze, and Samsquanch would be my outdoor recommendations.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

One that has conquered me is Ripley's OG, and Sour crack, because what I'm looking for are hard and compact buds, but thanks for the suggestion, I'll meditate a little more.

Are you from the Mephisto breeding group? I say it for your nickname

thanks for answering guys you are great, and forgive my english, I use google traslate

I am still waiting for more suggestions for open air in terms of hard and compact flowers like stones.

regards

Great, my doubt has dissipated.

I plan to buy two seeds, so if they give me two more, hunky-dory

One that has conquered me is Ripley's OG, and Sour crack, because what I'm looking for are hard and compact buds, but thanks for the suggestion, I'll meditate a little more.

Are you from the Mephisto breeding group? I say it for your nickname
Dense flowers are more likely to mold, not good if you have humidity or rain. Ive seen some nice HBSS outside also...Also you want to grow larger/taller plants cuz then you dont need to trim grass as much once they are above it.

How about you wait and see how his grow finishes before you make a statement like that! Saying " that's nothing to be proud of" to a new member IS a pretty shitty thing to say. Be constructive and helpful, because THAT is what this forum is about, not negativity. Besides, have you seen the bottoms of his plants? Do you know what if any plant training he has done?
Don't ever tell me what to do or not say. This is an open Forum. If you don't like my comments, don't respond. I stand by my statement.

Here to post a positive review. I ordered a 3 pack of Fantasmo Express from the Mephisto US site on Tuesday. I received my pack today:

5 - Fantasmo Express(only ordered 3!)
2 - White Chem freebies

Thanks Mephisto! I look forward to ordering more strains in the future. I want to try Walter White and Fugue State....any idea on when they will be back in stock?:
8722ca700f0a1e70b01c3e44b0adb72b.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Hey dude 2 weeks left till my Fantasmo is done, can't wait!! FYI she doesn't need to many nutes during veg but very hungry during bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back