Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always have had nothing but great things to say about mephisto. This latest grow is insane. 3 forum stomper and 1 auto livers. The shortest plant is about 3.5 feet out of bucket, tallest 2 are over 5 feet out of bucket, nearing 6'!
View attachment 1007360
Bottom edge of photo is about 4 foot, and I had to stand on a step stool to get picture.

Thanks again mitch and company
That is not really anything to be proud of. 6ft plants means you have a shit ton of waste and they didn't have enough light. Fix your grow room and tame your plants, it looks like a giant mess to me.
I am not trying to sound like a jerk. I am just being honest. Mephisto is a great seed company and their plants grow very well. But you can yield better and grow more strains if you fix a few things.

Last edited:
That is not really anything to be proud of. 6ft plants means you have a shit ton of waste and they didn't have enough light. Fix your grow room and tame your plants, it looks like a giant mess to me.

Agreed. My buddy was pretty much shitting on my plants because they were 2-3 feet max and his were like 6 feet and lanky and tiny buds. I’ll take a small bush any day.
A757220B-477D-45AE-943A-A88B0BCF48BA.jpeg

I go straight in coco but add microbes in the water I pour over them. I want to order the sample pack they have. Some interesting products
Mizz, I'm kinda with ya for germing ....simple. Paper cup(small) with distilled water and about .5-.75ml of Neptunes Harvest SEA WEED plant food (is not a financial endorsement) at ambient temp. in house (about 71-73deg farenhiet) for 24hrs. then one of those paper towels you get that are really a half. Fold in half 4 times, pour the water that is in the cup over the folded paper towel on a plate, tipping off excess water as you go until you get to no water in cup and just the seed. Next you'll probably have to "thrap" (like you always did to your younger brother) the seed onto the paper towel, then a final fold onto seed. Put that into a ziplock sandwich bag gently try and push excess air out. You will find that you wanna fold bag one more time...that's OK. I will then place them on my old cable converter box for t.v. until we upgraded, and the new one runs about 115 degrees so now I just find a Quiet place in the house that keeps a temp. of about 72-73 farenheit. I let her go about 24hrs. then start carfully checking.....when the seed has cracked, and just the smallest of tail is showing I use alcohol wiped tweazers to place her into soil with a VERY small hole that I've sprinkled with a MICO. Carefully cover seed with a toothpick or something close, very lightly packing...VERY lightly. Then a spray bottle with distilled or RO to hit over her every 4hrs. or soil just to keep soil damp. If needed, when she pops and appears to be having a hard time shedding her helmet, spray her top a few times over a couple hrs. and very gently help her shed it. WHALLA...then depending on relative humidity and temps, I gently spray her and surrounding soil every 5-6 hrs.(minus sleep time) for 3-4 days. Maybe just dumb luck, but it's worked great for me.

I go straight in coco but add microbes in the water I pour over them. I want to order the sample pack they have. Some interesting products
I find it hard to start off str8 in coco/soil i always find myself germing then into cubes or coco but i feel ya on the microbes recharge for the win
Luv the photo + saw a difference the next day.
Not keen on the smell...at least it's gone fast.
I use to run mammoth p and that shit stank too that smell to me means its alive and some good ishhhh

1st time running photo p but i feel good about it already some awesome stuff in that bottle for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am not trying to sound like a jerk. I am just being honest. Mephisto is a great seed company and their plants grow very well. But you can yield better and grow more strains if you fix a few things.
Wait so bigger isn't always better XD

Theta stuff is good you can get a free sample from them... but the first/second time you use it your whole block gunna smell like sulfur/rotten eggs!!! I had to do use it when the wife wasn’t here...lol

All this talk of germing think im going to drop some more for the comps let them soak in photosynthesis plus has any one tried that before i heard it helps alot no peroxide on hand at the moment

Just used Tim McCormick's method of germinating. A sprinkle of Dr. Root, a sprinkle of SLF-100 and 1 tsp of Zeus Juice. Dropped 3 Orange Diesel's and 3 Forgotten Cookies...100% germination. Check it out, gonna be my germ method from now on.

Just used Tim McCormick's method of germinating. A sprinkle of Dr. Root, a sprinkle of SLF-100 and 1 tsp of Zeus Juice. Dropped 3 Orange Diesel's and 3 Forgotten Cookies...100% germination. Check it out, gonna be my germ method from now on.
Funny you mention tim i was just watching a video over on ogc about germinating old seeds a nice 13 minute interview

Only thing i dont have is the dr root

Funny you mention tim i was just watching a video over on ogc about germinating old seeds a nice 13 minute interview

Only thing i dont have is the dr root

Grab some from OCG. I'm using Dr. Root and SLF @ 1/4 strength now for the seedlings. Should give a great boost to the root production and get a nice microbe colony going.

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back