Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything from Mephisto? Is the store opened? Placed an order a few days ago but cannot get a hold of anyone....

Hi there, I ordered some seeds, but currently, the status is "on customs". I ordered superstealth shipping so would like to know if 1) is there a price on the package 2) how good stealth is? I'd appreciate you to PM me answers.

How about you wait and see how his grow finishes before you make a statement like that! Saying " that's nothing to be proud of" to a new member IS a pretty shitty thing to say. Be constructive and helpful, because THAT is what this forum is about, not negativity. Besides, have you seen the bottoms of his plants? Do you know what if any plant training he has done?

Wait so bigger isn't always better XD
That is not really anything to be proud of. 6ft plants means you have a shit ton of waste and they didn't have enough light. Fix your grow room and tame your plants, it looks like a giant mess to me.
I am not trying to sound like a jerk. I am just being honest. Mephisto is a great seed company and their plants grow very well. But you can yield better and grow more strains if you fix a few things.

Thought I'd stop in and say thanks for the blue cush freebies.:thanks:
:frog:
20190130_102942.jpg

Hello I am from Spain, I would like to buy a couple of seeds on the Mephisto website.

Two questions:

1- What are the two varieties that you recommend for outdoors that have a higher proportion of flowers and fewer leaves, with denser buds and more

2 - I have not understood the seeds very well for each order, I have thought to buy two loose seeds, will they give me any? Or how much is the minimum order?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back