Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but 100% Germ rate from Mephisto, Grown a fair amount of them now too so its not just like going off 10 seeds or anything. Anyone getting upset about the germ rate of Mephisto Genetics should re think and re step your germ tech. Temps,humidity everything is taken into factor so don't go barking up the tree until you are 100% it's not your fault. I can fully vouch for Mephisto personally there customer service is not shit, far from it. You have to remember you are 1 in what 1000+ people trying to contact or get a reply.

:shooty:
Above is right on target for me as well

I'm with tree man on helmet head,try planting alittle deeper.As far as germ rate goes for me never had a problem even with seeds a few year old,soak in water for 18/24 hours,root riot cube and there up within 24 hours

I'm with tree man on helmet head,try planting alittle deeper.As far as germ rate goes for me never had a problem even with seeds a few year old,soak in water for 18/24 hours,root riot cube and there up within 24 hours

Always have had nothing but great things to say about mephisto. This latest grow is insane. 3 forum stomper and 1 auto livers. The shortest plant is about 3.5 feet out of bucket, tallest 2 are over 5 feet out of bucket, nearing 6'!
20190128_180031.jpg

Bottom edge of photo is about 4 foot, and I had to stand on a step stool to get picture.

Thanks again mitch and company

Always have had nothing but great things to say about mephisto. This latest grow is insane. 3 forum stomper and 1 auto livers. The shortest plant is about 3.5 feet out of bucket, tallest 2 are over 5 feet out of bucket, nearing 6'!
View attachment 1007360
Bottom edge of photo is about 4 foot, and I had to stand on a step stool to get picture.

Thanks again mitch and company
Get some side lighting on those bitches!

Got my first order today, and wow... Ordered 10 seeds, received 23!?!? You guys killed it! I’m a sucker for freebies, and you guys just won me over! Great genetics + excellent customer service, you guys are doing it right!

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Last edited:
All this talk of germing think im going to drop some more for the comps let them soak in photosynthesis plus has any one tried that before i heard it helps alot no peroxide on hand at the moment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I go straight in coco but add microbes in the water I pour over them. I want to order the sample pack they have. Some interesting products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back