Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@midIN I’m a firm believer in what you state about handling beans after smoking cigs. I wash my hands and even use tweezers for bean transfers.

As to the plugs. Yep 100% germ rate (12 meph beans so far-yep newbie) using rapid rooters that have been soaked in Medina plus (trace elements/soil activator with seaweed). Placed in domed tray, covered with towel and placed on top of hot water heater. 3 or 4 days later they pop. Firm believer in this method, for me.

Two beans out of 12 had to be lightly sprayed with warm distilled water to remove shell.

And good luck @Uro. I wouldn’t give up on the genetics. Maybe go directly to their site for orders??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to share a photo of my next project.

Two ghost toof (trying to mainline that one with all the skewers...)
1 chemdogging
1 gold glue
3 deez nugs
3 sour train
1 Sams Crack. Can’t forget Sams Crack.

And two non Mephisto. A fastbuds GSC and Dutch passion auto ultimate
7030CA85-68F8-4274-BDA1-BE1F1EBDC12B.jpeg

Here to post a positive review. I ordered a 3 pack of Fantasmo Express from the Mephisto US site on Tuesday. I received my pack today:

5 - Fantasmo Express(only ordered 3!)
2 - White Chem freebies

Thanks Mephisto! I look forward to ordering more strains in the future. I want to try Walter White and Fugue State....any idea on when they will be back in stock?:
8722ca700f0a1e70b01c3e44b0adb72b.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Here to post a positive review. I ordered a 3 pack of Fantasmo Express from the Mephisto US site on Tuesday. I received my pack today:

5 - Fantasmo Express(only ordered 3!)
2 - White Chem freebies

Thanks Mephisto! I look forward to ordering more strains in the future. I want to try Walter White and Fugue State....any idea on when they will be back in stock?:
8722ca700f0a1e70b01c3e44b0adb72b.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

When ordering from mephisto direct their seed pack quantities+bonus seeds per pack are 1+1, 3+2, 7+3 and 18+4... 5+1 and 10+2 for illuminautos..

Not to mention the amazing freebies aswell..

@midIN I’m a firm believer in what you state about handling beans after smoking cigs. I wash my hands and even use tweezers for bean transfers.

As to the plugs. Yep 100% germ rate (12 meph beans so far-yep newbie) using rapid rooters that have been soaked in Medina plus (trace elements/soil activator with seaweed). Placed in domed tray, covered with towel and placed on top of hot water heater. 3 or 4 days later they pop. Firm believer in this method, for me.

Two beans out of 12 had to be lightly sprayed with warm distilled water to remove shell.

And good luck @Uro. I wouldn’t give up on the genetics. Maybe go directly to their site for orders??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen buddy, amen, also direct soil germ in roots soils, what mephisto and I use also great germ rates. Ya the plugs make it to easy almost, and yes cigarette tar u can see float in the water and know it messed with the bean, and its starting growth was a messed up but the other wasn't, gloves was only difference.

canadian site black Friday and just a couple weeks ago. I used to order from , well I will be ordering from true north never had an issue with any other seed type .started seeing all the talk on here about mephisto and really liked the reports and descriptions .seen some reports here but didn't think anything of it because like all of you I assumed the person was inexperienced .may not be the case . All I got so far .and burnt through SN .FE .AVT. One chemdogging was the only one to seem normal to me

I have a couple other like sour livers CDLC ETC .but will I just be wasting them by trying . Are they old seeds .I don't know at this point but I know I'm disappointed in my results .
View attachment 1005969
Avt had a hard time with the shell so I still don't know .
View attachment 1005971
Also a loosen but stable soil around the bean helps, I noticed if I tapped it down it A. Pushed bean further down, or B. When it did germ it was like it had tok go thru concrete to pop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back