Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto I know several people with high blood pressure issues, and I know cinnamon is something that helps immensely with blood pressure management. Do you know if anyone has bred cannabis for cinnamon terps? Was pondering making some RSO for some family to see if it might help. Wife is on CBD Medihaze 50% CBD 20% THC RSO now and it helps some, but leaves her too foggy.

Some sour crack nugs trimmed up... Very dense buds and a sour smell very compact lady and very fast went 53days in total grown under a mars 48 eco led using old-timer organic nutes
IMG_20190125_203204.jpg
IMG_20190125_203124.jpg

Does anybody know if the IndoExpo is going to affect their U.S. shipping times at all? Im in no rush or anything, just curious.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
No delay in shipping. Ill be at home packing orders, couldn't make the expo this year. But daz will be there if your attending.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

No delay in shipping. Ill be at home packing orders, couldn't make the expo this year. But daz will be there if your attending.

Any chance you guys will be at the Boston expo?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any chance you guys will be at the Boston expo?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Unlikely, as of now we are only scheduled for the Autoflower cup. Indo expo is local so that ones easy to hit. We havent had the best experiences at events, they typically just end up being a large expense without much gain.

Mephisto seeds have to be the hardest to germ of any I ever tried . I never seen so many duds .they crack but then stop growing . It would be great if these seeds were a little easier to germ . Almost fool proof .thanks .

Mephisto seeds have to be the hardest to germ of any I ever tried . I never seen so many duds .they crack but then stop growing . It would be great if these seeds were a little easier to germ . Almost fool proof .thanks .

And I have the exact opposite experience, they have germ'd for me 100% at this point. I have always got them fresh. Have another one in the ground now, we'll see if my streak continues. Now I am not denying what you have gone through, just simply saying it has been the opposite for me. I have been fortunate with Autoflowers from all breeders, some of my seed failures come from photoperiod strains....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back