Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the description on Skywalker on your US site, Freedom 35, lmfao. Anyone who has not seen it should check out Trailer Park Boys, just make sure you have some dean to burn. Oh and I think I might order some more seeds real quick while I'm at it.

I looked up mango strain and it was Indica so I’m personally leaning towards that depending on what they crossed it with.

Alright, I ordered Skywalker, Bubbasquanch, and Deez Nuggs. Only one was in my wishlist, I see now how people get hooked and never buy other brands of genetics, except maybe for personal breeding endeavors. Do you guys ever release non-fem seeds for the public to work with?

I looked up mango strain and it was Indica so I’m personally leaning towards that depending on what they crossed it with.
Mango Haze from Mr. Nice is definitely a sativa. Most, if not all, hazes are sativa. It was crossed with toof decay.
Screenshot_2019-01-24-18-13-30.png

I saw they posted Double Grape coming real soon, that’s on my wishlist. I keep checking to make sure I get some when it’s available. I believe most of the others I read would be 4/20 releases, Anyone know if that’s correct?

Your best bet would be to follow "Mitch.Mephisto" on Instagram. He posts pics and project updates there. I'm pretty sure pics of all of these have been posted.

Meh. Social media isn’t my thing.

Can someone post any pics that have been published of the new strains? See that mango smile. Looks nice.

My GWK getting frost on t
I saw they posted Double Grape coming real soon, that’s on my wishlist. I keep checking to make sure I get some when it’s available. I believe most of the others I read would be 4/20 releases, Anyone know if that’s correct?
Double grape is bad ass bro...But my GWK is getting frost on the leaves already I can’t wait to see it at harvest!

Does anybody know if the IndoExpo is going to affect their U.S. shipping times at all? Im in no rush or anything, just curious.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back