Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to my first straight HBSS grow but for now I can attest to the legendary HBSS structure that @Padawan1972 is talking about because it has manifested itself for me in HBSS crosses namely Creme Bubbly and now this White N Bubbly that I am taking down today

View attachment 1004410 View attachment 1004411 View attachment 1004412 View attachment 1004413

You can see the weight flopping all over the place branches tied up etc... OH and believe me the HBSS terps are no joke !! straight pink bubblegum and strong -- really carried through in both crosses while growing !! I am really looking forward to tasting this WNB and glad to see HBSS back in stock :pass:

:pighug:
I really like the x bubbly crosses myself. I have white, creme, sour, sour crack, blues and livers!

How do you guys feel the potency is on Bubbly crosses, really. I myself don't totally understand why it has to be 3 and out, myself, but with that being said my old Stoner buddies are always wanting to share knock out. Myself, if I take an extra 2-3 hits to enjoy a perfect...:cool1:....that's what it's all about.

How do you guys feel the potency is on Bubbly crosses, really. I myself don't totally understand why it has to be 3 and out, myself, but with that being said my old Stoner buddies are always wanting to share knock out. Myself, if I take an extra 2-3 hits to enjoy a perfect...:cool1:....that's what it's all about.

I have no idea but all this talk and beauty shots of this lady gots me interested. Fo sho. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MA
Mephisto Anonymous
The first step is admitting you have a problem...
Welc

A lot of this "gotta be ultra potent" thing was driven by prohibition... when we were forced indoors to hide in small spaces... yield and potency became king, and we lost a lot of great genetics.
A shot of shine is fine once in a while, but an oak aged whiskey is great too...or a merlot...

MA
Mephisto Anonymous
The first step is admitting you have a problem...
Welc

A lot of this "gotta be ultra potent" thing was driven by prohibition... when we were forced indoors to hide in small spaces... yield and potency became king, and we lost a lot of great genetics.
A shot of shine is fine once in a while, but an oak aged whiskey is great too...or a merlot...
Amen to that Brotha, a really good Cabinet after dinner maybe an Auslese ... with a toke yeah...but sometimes a good iced Vodka..:cools:

I felt it was ok. Creme bubbly slightly more potent then chem bubbly. The terps were insanely sweet and bubblegum more chemmy again with the creme bubbly.

I ordered SODK, CDLC, and 24k. All my 24k and CDLC popped and look great. Out of 5 SODKs only 1 popped and isn’t looking that great. All germinated the same way in same conditions. Do I need to do anything special germing the SODK or do they have a low germination rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back