Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good length but the girth is where its at.. she looked pretty wide in that 4x4

And the color is really nice!
Thanks, yeah she really performed having all that room to herself the last 6 wks. I think. I gave her almost a good Brazilian because the two girls before were left pretty much to their own devices and ended up with some small but nice buds running down them, and thought I'd try and send more energy up high. She may look a little lean but no way, photo doesn't do her justice. Anyone who grows her out will be in for a really nice, mild up, positive, relaxing high!

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate , she looks awesome and the colour wow @stedimed :woohoo1::clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup:
dscn3445-jpg.1004223

Big shout out to the Mephisto guys and their awesome customer service!! Ordered some HBSS and 3BOG Monday evening from the UK site and they have arrived this morning!! Wow that is some speedy service boys, much appreciated as I have been waiting ages for HBSS. The 5 free Sour Bubblies and wicked stickers also much appreciated. Feeling the love guys [emoji1303][emoji2935]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1004223
Don't get nervous growing SLx3BOG, really nice cross but she probably won't do much for growth at first and you may think she's kinda a dud, NOT. I heard other people complaining at first, all the other plants way farther ahead.....mine was the same, then she starts getting her game on! Beautiful plant, GREAT strain!!! She sitting in a 4x4
She’s looking great. Nice job.

HubbaBubbaSmelloscope has arrived for me too
I’m not sure if I’m more excited about that or the White Stomper freebies

much love @mephisto lads

Be excited about both!! I grew the HBBSS a few months back... she was a great grow, but she needs more attention as she packs on weight, her branches cant support the heavy buds , so lots of propping and tying up to keep them upright. she did not disappoint in the yield and smoke department !

Be excited about both!! I grew the HBBSS a few months back... she was a great grow, but she needs more attention as she packs on weight, her branches cant support the heavy buds , so lots of propping and tying up to keep them upright. she did not disappoint in the yield and smoke department !

sounds like I made a good choice to start a HBSS alongside my 5 week old Ripley’s in a tight cupboard grow :haha:
should be fun! :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back