Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of purchasing 3bears OG and ripleys OG from the UK store. Would rather wait to add MBAP to the cart.. worth waiting for? Or will we not see them for while? Thankyou

Thinking of purchasing 3bears OG and ripleys OG from the UK store. Would rather wait to add MBAP to the cart.. worth waiting for? Or will we not see them for while? Thankyou

MBAP is some months out I’m afraid, should be around June time - ish, cheers

DSCN3445.JPG
Got my seeds today, 3 days after ordering, awesome work guys! Couple extra Grapey Walter and a couple of Sour Livers x 3BOG as freebies, sweeeeeet! Thanks a lot! :D

Does this strain have a name?
Don't get nervous growing SLx3BOG, really nice cross but she probably won't do much for growth at first and you may think she's kinda a dud, NOT. I heard other people complaining at first, all the other plants way farther ahead.....mine was the same, then she starts getting her game on! Beautiful plant, GREAT strain!!! She sitting in a 4x4

Last edited:
Don't get nervous growing SLx3BOG, really nice cross but she probably won't do much for growth at first and you may think she's kinda a dud, NOT. I heard other people complaining at first, all the other plants way farther ahead.....mine was the same, then she starts getting her game on!

Thanks for the heads up! What height did yours reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back