Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience most Highly Indica strains don't do well with topping, especially BOG lineage. Yes the fan leaves can get huge, remove them sparingly. Leaf luck and train young if you want to open them up. Dont expect a ton of stretching, so don't try to go crazy with the LST.

Around what day would you starting tying some branches usually for indicas?

One thing I don't do is put a time stamp on things. I will train when the plant is physically ready. It really depends on the size and structure vs speed of Growth.

I disliked your reply. But there isn't a dislike button. So I liked it instead. That's advanced grow right there. I'll just keep LSTing until I get it!

TY Slow. I was joking BTW.

I disliked your reply. But there isn't a dislike button. So I liked it instead. That's advanced grow right there. I'll just keep LSTing until I get it!

TY Slow. I was joking BTW.
The other answer would be...Don't wait til the stems harden up too much. For true Indica Dom strains will not stretch much and will snap if you wait too long. Mild LST to open it up is good. Don't try to over manipulate short and Stout plants it can reduce the stretch even more.

The other answer would be...Don't wait til the stems harden up too much. For true Indica Dom strains will not stretch much and will snap if you wait too long. Mild LST to open it up is good. Don't try to over manipulate short and Stout plants it can reduce the stretch even more.
Succinct reply! More so with BOG ( SN and 24Ct) Short window of opportunity.

Next grow will have some short and stout Mephistos and I'll be attempting to take my LST game up a notch. Or maybe I'll take it down a notch as in I'll do less of it, and earlier.

I wonder how a ghost toof would do bent over. I have a seedling about 4-5 inches tall that should bend over... I don’t know I dont love LST. Seemed to get plenty good yields without it.
I usually like to run my plants 1 time with minimal training, to see what the natural shape/size is in my environment. Some plants yield And do better naturally. Basic leaf tucking and plucking can go a long way for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back