Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just HubbaBubba for UK this weekend, the others will follow shortly mate
Sound mate cheers,.. just means a couple more orders and different freebies then :biggrin: got two bubbasquanch on the go at the mo, one of em was a mutant I let go it's now becoming one of my fave plants ever, crazy strong hubba terps, the other that grew fine has no smell :sadcry:

howdy there :pass:
just received my 1 order from MG :vibe:
Which one to go in soil? :smoking:

Strawberry nuggets or grape walker kush or freebie ( sour liver * 3 bear og ) ??

ty for input
Depends on your level of growing experience. SN is way Indica and will require more plant management to get the most out of her. Leaf tucking, defoliation are musts with that strain. The other two should require less of that. GWK is a great strain...If you grow only one plant at a time, I vote for her.

Depends on your level of growing experience. SN is way Indica and will require more plant management to get the most out of her. Leaf tucking, defoliation are musts with that strain. The other two should require less of that. GWK is a great strain...If you grow only one plant at a time, I vote for her.

Good info to know. Got a question for you on the training of plants like that. Its something I'm thinking of doing in the future. I have had some problems working on that type of plant and I'm hoping to come up with a better approach now. I do struggle with opening up short tight plants. I'll do it wrong. I'll break things. I was thinking I would top short indicas so that I end up doing less bending LST to open it up, which is my achilles heel. Would you say in general that will help reduce the need for LST bending a bit? You really kind of get a more even canopy from topping so therefore maybe less LST? I know it sounds kind of crazy to to use HST to reduce the amount of LST.

Good info to know. Got a question for you on the training of plants like that. Its something I'm thinking of doing in the future. I have had some problems working on that type of plant and I'm hoping to come up with a better approach now. I do struggle with opening up short tight plants. I'll do it wrong. I'll break things. I was thinking I would top short indicas so that I end up doing less bending LST to open it up, which is my achilles heel. Would you say in general that will help reduce the need for LST bending a bit? You really kind of get a more even canopy from topping so therefore maybe less LST? I know it sounds kind of crazy to to use HST to reduce the amount of LST.
I would not top Strawberry Nuggets. I understand your issues, but I don’t think that’s the way to go. I would do a little lst early on, before her stems get rigid and get rid of some if the giant fans..., a little at a time to open her up. Indicas don’t like too many fans removed at once. If you grow with LED’s, that really inhibits stretch...

I would not top Strawberry Nuggets. I understand your issues, but I don’t think that’s the way to go. I would do a little lst early on, before her stems get rigid and get rid of some if the giant fans..., a little at a time to open her up. Indicas don’t like too many fans removed at once. If you grow with LED’s, that really inhibits stretch...

Ok, so I'll have to continue on down the path of developing improved LST skills. Which is fine and probably good in the long run.

Why do you say LED's inhibit stretch? I haven't heard of that.

Ok, so I'll have to continue on down the path of developing improved LST skills. Which is fine and probably good in the long run.

Why do you say LED's inhibit stretch? I haven't heard of that.
I just have found less stretch with blurples specifically, less so with the Autocobs I’m using now. I keep them much higher in veg. Just my experience.

I just have found less stretch with blurples specifically, less so with the Autocobs I’m using now. I keep them much higher in veg. Just my experience.

I agree, in fact I have special blurples SIL's that I use on certain seedlings to eliminate seedling stretch and encourage branch growth and tight internodes. People complain about blurples but they can be a very powerful tool in a growers tool chest with some very specific applications. They work, and they work well, when used accordingly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back