Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not top Strawberry Nuggets. I understand your issues, but I don’t think that’s the way to go. I would do a little lst early on, before her stems get rigid and get rid of some if the giant fans..., a little at a time to open her up. Indicas don’t like too many fans removed at once. If you grow with LED’s, that really inhibits stretch...
Droppin some solid ass adivce!

Good info to know. Got a question for you on the training of plants like that. Its something I'm thinking of doing in the future. I have had some problems working on that type of plant and I'm hoping to come up with a better approach now. I do struggle with opening up short tight plants. I'll do it wrong. I'll break things. I was thinking I would top short indicas so that I end up doing less bending LST to open it up, which is my achilles heel. Would you say in general that will help reduce the need for LST bending a bit? You really kind of get a more even canopy from topping so therefore maybe less LST? I know it sounds kind of crazy to to use HST to reduce the amount of LST.
In my experience most Highly Indica strains don't do well with topping, especially BOG lineage. Yes the fan leaves can get huge, remove them sparingly. Leaf luck and train young if you want to open them up. Dont expect a ton of stretching, so don't try to go crazy with the LST.

Purple strawberries
All topped and trained

20190115_043753.jpg
20190115_043738.jpg

Below are pics from last week
20190118_172256.jpg
20190118_172237.jpg
20190118_172227.jpg
20190118_172232.jpg

Really dense and frosty AF

Got my seeds today, 3 days after ordering, awesome work guys! Couple extra Grapey Walter and a couple of Sour Livers x 3BOG as freebies, sweeeeeet! Thanks a lot! :D

Does this strain have a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back