Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the last sale I saw Skywalker but haven't seen it since

That should be back in stock soon too. I think the US just got it back. And Canada is a little slower or later in restocking probably because shipping takes longer. Canada had a bit of a rough start. Before BF they could not get seeds in to Canada because of the canada post postal strike and the UK's Royal Mail not shipping to Canada. Then BF pretty much cleaned out what little stock there was in Canada. I'm thinking Canada will have lots of stock come in over the next couple of months.

That should be back in stock soon too. I think the US just got it back. And Canada is a little slower or later in restocking probably because shipping takes longer. Canada had a bit of a rough start. Before BF they could not get seeds in to Canada because of the canada post postal strike and the UK's Royal Mail not shipping to Canada. Then BF pretty much cleaned out what little stock there was in Canada. I'm thinking Canada will have lots of stock come in over the next couple of months.
Just hope they get good and stocked up for 420 lol

I wish the Canadian guy would get on here to answer questions directly from us Canucks. Like Stan is here for the US stuff. Need to have some of that love like the US gets.
I know would be nice I remember someone saying he's on somewhere else

I’ve got a question for anyone who has grown gwk or forgotten cookies, do they take well to topping? I’ve got a gwk at 17 days and it looks like a skywalker pheno if that makes a difference.
Forgotten Cookies did well after topping at 4th node. Haven’t had the pleasure of gwk.
8059624B-0576-43F9-A40F-A0A2797A17A5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back