Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thanks a bunch for that info. I’m “poor” I guess you could call it so I have to be careful where I spend on seeds. I’d like to give you guys two hundred bucks on any given Friday but sadly just isn’t feasible. Thanks for that list and info. Count me in on a flash sale of “forum stomper” one day.

We will be doing a lot of promotions this year, but dates aren't set in stone yet.

Restock sale on most items 10% off
Regular seed release (feb or march)
Anniversary sale (spring)
420 artisnal release
Limited eddition release
Illiminautos release
Medical strains release
Black friday sale

We will be experimenting with flash sales through out the year also. Random deals like bitcoin promos, 20% off certain strains, free shipping, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Can not wait to see what you have coming with the medical strains!

Been pretty uninvolved as of late, but I just wanted to share these few beauties. DN and Forg. Straw. are day 77 in 2L coco Hempy pots, fed MegaCrop twice daily. I for one am very impressed with how they are going. Citrus, fruity and dank!

uKl4Ldk.jpg

Been pretty uninvolved as of late, but I just wanted to share these few beauties. DN and Forg. Straw. are day 77 in 2L coco Hempy pots, fed MegaCrop twice daily. I for one am very impressed with how they are going. Citrus, fruity and dank!

uKl4Ldk.jpg
Damn i like those 2 ltr grows. How much are you feeding each time? I did 2 a few months back but stuck to feeding about 1 liter with nutes each everyday. Thought about 2x daily but man it would've been work.

Damn i like those 2 ltr grows. How much are you feeding each time? I did 2 a few months back but stuck to feeding about 1 liter with nutes each everyday. Thought about 2x daily but man it would've been work.
Just water till runoff every a.m. and p.m. They are pretty dry at each watering, they would probably enjoy a 3rd watering, but work keeps me away from home for 12 hours each work day.

uKl4Ldk.jpg
Hey Roasty, long time! I see you’ve hopped off the organics and onto the Megacrop bandwagon. Looks like your plants are loving it. I just ordered the free sample to do a side by side. Worried that I’ll love it.

Hey Roasty, long time! I see you’ve hopped off the organics and onto the Megacrop bandwagon. Looks like your plants are loving it. I just ordered the free sample to do a side by side. Worried that I’ll love it.
:d5:
I like to alternate synthetic nute grows and organic grows. The synthetics I share with friends and family, the organics I keep to myself. Currently I'm on the tail end of a synthetic and beginning of organic. MC is my synthetic nute of choice, and it does seem to add veg time by a week or so or 3 :face:.

Last edited:
You’re quite welcome! You may want to consider Bubbasquanch. It is the dankest, stankiest bud. Stays that way after cure. Really a great illuminauto. I grew it out when it was given as a freebie. It’s is Hubbbabubbasmelloscope X Samsquanch OG.
Hello sir I'm going to be planting 6 seeds in ,3 weeks. It's will be my third grow I'm very excited after reading this!

Edit : Madam*** ;) oppsie

Last edited:
We will be doing a lot of promotions this year, but dates aren't set in stone yet.

Restock sale on most items 10% off
Regular seed release (feb or march)
Anniversary sale (spring)
420 artisnal release
Limited eddition release
Illiminautos release
Medical strains release
Black friday sale

We will be experimenting with flash sales through out the year also. Random deals like bitcoin promos, 20% off certain strains, free shipping, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up Stan, can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back