Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is trolling when reasonable explanation and solution has been offered, but the person continues to bitch.

Then you are right @pop22 ..we don't do trolling on Vendors either..

If that does happen...then Mephisto can ask us to Reply Ban the person from the thread...:headbang:

@lunarman Not long ago we discussed sleep time meds. Found one you must try. Sampled my Blue Toof Special last night for the first time. She’s still curing...Blows my sour crack away.

Harvested at day 63 or 65 my notes suck. Mostly cloudy and a few amber trichs on buds but sugar leaves coated in amber. She could have went longer though. BTS has a iron/earthy taste for me and much more sticky than SC.

Heavy smoker for many moons. 3 big bowls settled me in for a Vikings binge session. I was attentive but fought sleep and finally gave in after sleeping through 2 episodes!!! My point. Try it for your sleep issues if you can get some beans. Bet you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the strain recommendation. Love that its fast and a sedative med. Is that an Illuminauto? I don't see it in the strain guide.

Thanks for the strain recommendation. Love that its fast and a sedative med. Is that an Illuminauto? I don't see it in the strain guide.
I think it was an Illuminati that's when I bought it there just the Bluetooth regulars

You’re welcome man. I’m not sure as BTS we’re freebies in my very first Mephisto order. I’ve got 1 germing with 4 SCs now...all reaching for light as of 430am this morning. All will be placed in soil late this evening. Waiting on rapid rooters to plop my 4 remaining BTSs! Find some beans if you can!!

Does anyone know what sales Mephisto has through the year? I just joined the family around the Black Friday drop. I’ve heard a 420 sale I think.

I’m a budget shopper, and if it isn’t on sale, generally I don’t get it. So I have to plan my seed purchases around sales.

Does anyone know what sales Mephisto has through the year? I just joined the family around the Black Friday drop. I’ve heard a 420 sale I think.

I’m a budget shopper, and if it isn’t on sale, generally I don’t get it. So I have to plan my seed purchases around sales.

Many listed on their site...many on sale too. I’d start there if I was you. Becomes an eeny, meany, miney, mo selection as they all look tasty.

Edit. Big time budget shopper here too! And good luck!

Other then the 420 Sale, and the Black Friday Sale, all other sales seem to occur with the release of a new lines of seed.

I remember their was a sale when the last Illuminauto's were dropped back in September 2018. When the last Artisinal line was dropped, around April 2018, and when the the Limited Editions were dropped around the end of June or beginning of July 2018.

I may have forgotten something over the last year.

Would be nice to see orange diesel up here in Canada . Even 4 add monkey .

We will be doing a lot of promotions this year, but dates aren't set in stone yet.

Restock sale on most items 10% off
Regular seed release (feb or march)
Anniversary sale (spring)
420 artisnal release
Limited eddition release
Illiminautos release
Medical strains release
Black friday sale

We will be experimenting with flash sales through out the year also. Random deals like bitcoin promos, 20% off certain strains, free shipping, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back