Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sour stomper x fantasmo express freebie I got during the illuminauto drop is so dank. Why didn’t it make the cut? I actually dig through my whole stash and found six or so seeds. Very very happy with that.

Stan basically hit the nail on the head already, but just to add, the amount of seeds we need for an illuminautos strain has increased each year with the popularity of the drop/line. So what once could have been included now has to be utilized as a freebie if there isn’t enough to go around. Cheers : )

Stan basically hit the nail on the head already, but just to add, the amount of seeds we need for an illuminautos strain has increased each year with the popularity of the drop/line. So what once could have been included now has to be utilized as a freebie if there isn’t enough to go around. Cheers : )

Thanks guys for the input. I know everyone is probably a bit partial to their own special freebies they got, but I really wish the masses had the chance to grow this particular plant out. It was the standout plant in my tent. Looked damn funky, smelled so strong and earthy, very few leaves, so easy to trim. Potent uplifting buzz. It’s a gem in my eyes and thank you to whoever packed that one package up with my first ever Mephisto order.

Sour stomper x fantasmo express=Sour Train huh. Glad it has a name now!

big ol mephisto leaf

B6912AED-279F-4F7A-AC44-2E768C1F9AFE.jpeg

And I think his offer was generous, i'd have accepted it, and you know you'd probably order again if you've grown and Mephisto previouslyso the the replacements would cost you nothing. And though it wasn't mentioned, I'm willing to bet they'd have included some bonus freebies, because that's how these guys are. Your just shooting yourself in the foot.
LOL, Don't depend on Mephisto to try to make it up to you just because they have left you dangling for days with no response and no confirmation of order, even though they took my money. I complained to Stan, but he damn sure didn't try to make it up to me. I'm getting fed up with them myself. Fantastic genetics or not, I can't keep rewarding mediocrity and lack of customer service. Sorry Guys.

When I had my computer business, I had a guy bring in a laptop. We told him we were busy and we'd get to as soon as we could. He came back the next day and asked if it was done and I said no, we had and still have a few ahead of you. He went off on us so while he was still bitching at my partner, i went and got his machine. I shoved it into his arms and said take it elsewhere's and don't come back if you can't wait your turn. We do our work in the order its received. He opened his mouth to bitch some more, then, hung his head and apologized and asked politely if would fix it for him. I did. The point is, small businesses get overwhelmed some times and customers need to cut them some slack. If I were Mitch, I'd refund your money and tell you to get lost! I hope you run your own business someday and have a bunch of customers, just like you!

LOL, Don't depend on Mephisto to try to make it up to you just because they have left you dangling for days with no response and no confirmation of order, even though they took my money. I complained to Stan, but he damn sure didn't try to make it up to me. I'm getting fed up with them myself. Fantastic genetics or not, I can't keep rewarding mediocrity and lack of customer service. Sorry Guys.

You guys are gonna run these folks off the forums if you keep bitching.

Instead of getting in a pissing contest with the people complaining, let’s simply ignore the hate and let the Mephisto guys deal with it. They’ll see it.

thank you @Seabass @Moabfighter @BCBudlady @STILLSMOKIN for your earthy terp' recommendations.

@stan_mephisto thank you for dropping the bombshell that HubbaBubbaSmelloscope, Skywalker and Alien vs Triangle are very close to the restock....i hope this applies to the UK store too! These three are top of my waiting list so i am super stoked.

@gold lion please tell me what strain that incredible leaf came from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back