Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just got pollinated so might be a few months. I have some 4am mixed into the freebie pile, id be happy to add them to your order if your in the US.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Just wonderful Stan, Thanks a million.

24c is almost done, but same thing as above. Have some in the freeboes pile if your really in need.

That sour stomper x fantasmo express freebie I got during the illuminauto drop is so dank. Why didn’t it make the cut? I actually dig through my whole stash and found six or so seeds. Very very happy with that.

That sour stomper x fantasmo express freebie I got during the illuminauto drop is so dank. Why didn’t it make the cut? I actually dig through my whole stash and found six or so seeds. Very very happy with that.
We do a number of crosses in anticipation of the illiminautos release, our selection a lot of times depends mostly on quantity of seeds produced. We select strains that have enough inventory for a world wide sale. In this case the "sour train" as i like to call it, didnt produce enough. Doesn't mean we wont revisit it in the future.

As an example we did some dg x samsquantch, which only yeilded a few hundred seeds. That might be one of the rarest freebies we have given away.

We do a number of crosses in anticipation of the illiminautos release, our selection a lot of times depends mostly on quantity of seeds produced. We select strains that have enough inventory for a world wide sale. In this case the "sour train" as i like to call it, didnt produce enough. Doesn't mean we wont revisit it in the future.

As an example we did some dg x samsquantch, which only yeilded a few hundred seeds. That might be one of the rarest freebies we have given away.

Well since you guyy have White Crack and Double Grape again...Let's make up some Double White Grape Crack please! Thanks Stan! J/K...not really

Well since you guyy have White Crack and Double Grape again...Let's make up some Double White Grape Crack please! Thanks Stan! J/K...not really
Ill see what I can do, those are probably my two favorite strains right now.

Ill see what I can do, those are probably my two favorite strains right now.

When you press Rosin exclusively for yourself and grow the plants yourself, you can see the Quality of the plants. Those 2 would make a Killer Cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back