Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you @Seabass @Moabfighter @BCBudlady @STILLSMOKIN for your earthy terp' recommendations.

@stan_mephisto thank you for dropping the bombshell that HubbaBubbaSmelloscope, Skywalker and Alien vs Triangle are very close to the restock....i hope this applies to the UK store too! These three are top of my waiting list so i am super stoked.

@gold lion please tell me what strain that incredible leaf came from!
You’re quite welcome! You may want to consider Bubbasquanch. It is the dankest, stankiest bud. Stays that way after cure. Really a great illuminauto. I grew it out when it was given as a freebie. It’s is Hubbbabubbasmelloscope X Samsquanch OG.

@lunarman Not long ago we discussed sleep time meds. Found one you must try. Sampled my Blue Toof Special last night for the first time. She’s still curing...Blows my sour crack away.

Harvested at day 63 or 65 my notes suck. Mostly cloudy and a few amber trichs on buds but sugar leaves coated in amber. She could have went longer though. BTS has a iron/earthy taste for me and much more sticky than SC.

Heavy smoker for many moons. 3 big bowls settled me in for a Vikings binge session. I was attentive but fought sleep and finally gave in after sleeping through 2 episodes!!! My point. Try it for your sleep issues if you can get some beans. Bet you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re quite welcome! You may want to consider Bubbasquanch. It is the dankest, stankiest bud. Stays that way after cure. Really a great illuminauto. I grew it out when it was given as a freebie. It’s is Hubbbabubbasmelloscope X Samsquanch OG.

that one honestly had flown under my radar. just checked it out on the shop and sure enough there's some 5 packs left. i usually order single seeds for varieties sake in my little grow, but she sounds well worth the extra investment! thank you!

@lunarman Not long ago we discussed sleep time meds. Found one you must try. Sampled my Blue Toof Special last night for the first time. She’s still curing...Blows my sour crack away.

Harvested at day 63 or 65 my notes suck. Mostly cloudy and a few amber trichs on buds but sugar leaves coated in amber. She could have went longer though. BTS has a iron/earthy taste for me and much more sticky than SC.

Heavy smoker for many moons. 3 big bowls settled me in for a Vikings binge session. I was attentive but fought sleep and finally gave in after sleeping through 2 episodes!!! My point. Try it for your sleep issues if you can get some beans. Bet you like it.

love stories like this :jump:

You guys are gonna run these folks off the forums if you keep bitching.

Instead of getting in a pissing contest with the people complaining, let’s simply ignore the hate and let the Mephisto guys deal with it. They’ll see it.
Words of wisdom and thank you for!:clapper:

Again if you guys have specific issues you need to dm me. If i dont have your order number or name your just a screen name on a forum.

Things are running smoothly again after a small hiccup when we opened up. Most orders ship next day.

I will be adding Avt, skywalker, and hubbabubba to the US shop sometime today or tomorrow, possibly with a 10% discount. Europe has hubbabubba, the other two should be back soon.

We will restock Canada as well, just takes a bit longer so have some patience.

If your on the testers list be sure to send me your address, hoping to have those out early next week. Playing the postal waiting game as of now.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You guys are gonna run these folks off the forums if you keep bitching.

Instead of getting in a pissing contest with the people complaining, let’s simply ignore the hate and let the Mephisto guys deal with it. They’ll see it.

Got it in One @Moabfighter Thank You..:bravo:

This IS a Customer Service thread for Mephisto...there will be Complaints..whether they are Justified or not is Mephistos job to sort out.

I May not be Happy about the way some people Complain..but...I defend their right to make the complaint in a Customer Service thread..:headbang:

Everyone with a complaint isn’t a troll

You guys need to chill out and let mephisto handle customers who are having problems

You guys attacking them isn’t helping the situation

Also deleting posts and locking the thread every time someone has a problem isn’t a good look

This is supposed to be a customer service feedback thread not a mephisto circle jerk

not all feedback will be positive and thats ok

It is trolling when reasonable explanation and solution has been offered, but the person continues to bitch. That's no longer a customer complaint, he was offered a solution and rejected it. That's why I suggested making it easier to access the Ignore button, that only allows those of us sick of looking at posts like that not to have to, it doesn't block anyone or affect their ability to post. I agree he had a right to complain, but enough is enough.

Everyone with a complaint isn’t a troll

You guys need to chill out and let mephisto handle customers who are having problems

You guys attacking them isn’t helping the situation

Also deleting posts and locking the thread every time someone has a problem isn’t a good look

This is supposed to be a customer service feedback thread not a mephisto circle jerk

not all feedback will be positive and thats ok

I grew a couple of Bluetooths and they would make me a little sleepy after smoking them to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back