Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty thrilled with my first order, it got here pretty quick, the box had a hole in it but everything was safe and sound inside... (I’m sure something heavy probably got placed on it in transit, gotta love usps). Each strain had extra seeds and there was a freebie pack of forgotten cookies which was one I really wanted to order because I just grew some cookies by fast buds that were real nice... I had one very sativa pheno that I really really loved more than th indica and I just had to see mephisto’s take on that strain.. but a cookies crossed with amnesia?? It was gonna be on my next order for sure but low and behold, they show up as my freebie!!!! I’m pretty thrilled to say the least!

Can’t wait until some of these seeds show me some tails!! This will be my first experience with mephisto genetics and I’m pretty dang excited

question for those in the know;

which current Mephisto offering would satisfy my cravings for some real earthy terps? like damp cement etc...

3BOG out of stock currently, would I be right in thinking Samsquanch OG will do the trick?

which current Mephisto offering would satisfy my cravings for some real earthy terps? like damp cement etc...

3BOG out of stock currently, would I be right in thinking Samsquanch OG will do the trick?

Deez nugs. It’s like a musky wet basement and oranges.

I thought strawberries was very earthy after cure.

3BOG always reminded me of new spring rain on freshly tilled soil. Like the movie Ratatouille, it transported me back to childhood helping my dad rototill our garden before sewing. :thumbsup:
I haven’t checked if it’s in stock but may I suggest Skywalker as well. A sweet earthiness with just a touch of chem and coffee. And Loud! I had some double bagged in a sunglass case in my golf bag and had other groups of golfers tracking me down on their carts because it was wafting over the course. I think you’ll really enjoy. :pass:
I should really do a smoke report on her.

3BOG always reminded me of new spring rain on freshly tilled soil. Like the movie Ratatouille, it transported me back to childhood helping my dad rototill our garden before sewing. :thumbsup:
I haven’t checked if it’s in stock but may I suggest Skywalker as well. A sweet earthiness with just a touch of chem and coffee. And Loud! I had some double bagged in a sunglass case in my golf bag and had other groups of golfers tracking me down on their carts because it was wafting over the course. I think you’ll really enjoy. :pass:
I should really do a smoke report on her.
Second that on the 3BOG! It is my favorite Mephisto strain! A feelin groovy kind of buzz with a sweet, earthy funk. That said, Samsquanch OG is a bit more traditional OG. Great too!

Hey Stan, any news on 4 assed monkeys being available anytime?

Reactions: Uro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back