Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to my first straight HBSS grow but for now I can attest to the legendary HBSS structure that @Padawan1972 is talking about because it has manifested itself for me in HBSS crosses namely Creme Bubbly and now this White N Bubbly that I am taking down today

wnb_1.jpg
wnb_2.jpg
wnb_3.jpg
wnb_4.jpg

You can see the weight flopping all over the place branches tied up etc... OH and believe me the HBSS terps are no joke !! straight pink bubblegum and strong -- really carried through in both crosses while growing !! I am really looking forward to tasting this WNB and glad to see HBSS back in stock :pass:

:pighug:

View attachment 1004223
Don't get nervous growing SLx3BOG, really nice cross but she probably won't do much for growth at first and you may think she's kinda a dud, NOT. I heard other people complaining at first, all the other plants way farther ahead.....mine was the same, then she starts getting her game on! Beautiful plant, GREAT strain!!! She sitting in a 4x4

DAMN! @stedimed nice one !! :slap:

Good length but the girth is where its at.. she looked pretty wide in that 4x4

And the color is really nice!
She’s looking great. Nice job.
DAMN! @stedimed nice one !! :slap:
Bloody hell mate , she looks awesome and the colour wow @stedimed :woohoo1::clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup:
dscn3445-jpg.1004223
Big thanks to all! :cools: Mephisto genetics shinning through again!!!
Thanks for the slap water farm!

I look forward to my first straight HBSS grow but for now I can attest to the legendary HBSS structure that @Padawan1972 is talking about because it has manifested itself for me in HBSS crosses namely Creme Bubbly and now this White N Bubbly that I am taking down today

View attachment 1004410 View attachment 1004411 View attachment 1004412 View attachment 1004413

You can see the weight flopping all over the place branches tied up etc... OH and believe me the HBSS terps are no joke !! straight pink bubblegum and strong -- really carried through in both crosses while growing !! I am really looking forward to tasting this WNB and glad to see HBSS back in stock :pass:

My GOD she's a beauty!!!! Did the Creme Bubbly look anything like that and did she keep the bubble gum terps as well? I have a few CB beans I haven't dropped yet.
Some back at ya! :slap:

View attachment 1004410 View attachment 1004411 View attachment 1004412 View attachment 1004413

My GOD she's a beauty!!!! Did the Creme Bubbly look anything like that and did she keep the bubble gum terps as well? I have a few CB beans I haven't dropped yet.

Not bitching at al, just noting, some strains on the site provide a lot more info than others. Example compare chemdogging to gold glue. The info I needed to find on chemdogging, WAS in the strain guide, however. Just not easily accessible when you click on the particular seed.

I wish we/you guys could get more “numbers” to give the strains. THC/CBD true percents, a percentage average on oil return, leaf to bud ratio is also a big selling point for someone like me who hates trimming with a passion. That’d be nice info to have.

Also what about an option for user submitted photographs of the strains on the site? Don’t get me wrong, chemdogging looks great, but I’d love to see it a little riper without having to google it or access sites beyond Mephisto.

Thanks and hope the input wasn’t taken bad. Just some ideas.

YES Creme Bubbly smelled strong of bubble gum and gasoline while growing and got wonderfully more complex closer to harvest -- cured into an amazing and unique terpene profile with cola and root beer like flavors. She definitely bushed out full of budsites and brought the weight it was 307g dry very dense nuggs

Enjoy yours !! I am glad I have a few more beans she is a gem !! :pass:

cremebubbly2.jpg
cremebubbly3.jpg
cremebubbly4.jpg
cremebubbly18.jpg
cremebubblyharvest2.jpg

YES Creme Bubbly smelled strong of bubble gum and gasoline while growing and got wonderfully more complex closer to harvest -- cured into an amazing and unique terpene profile with cola and root beer like flavors. She definitely bushed out full of budsites and brought the weight it was 307g dry very dense nuggs

Enjoy yours !! I am glad I have a few more beans she is a gem !! :pass:

View attachment 1004585 View attachment 1004586 View attachment 1004587 View attachment 1004588 View attachment 1004589
WOW, she looks amazing! :headbang: Can you still remember what her effects were like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back