Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain strains are like that I have noticed. I have now had good luck with chemdawg..but for the life of me golden glue takes forever to crack. Had one open up and nothing inside just died. 4 for 4 on the chem's though..that is a good thing.

Topped a Ghost Toof.

Got three tops. Neat-o

716E71D0-D42D-43E9-AA84-1EAE5DA30307.jpeg

Mephisto seeds have to be the hardest to germ of any I ever tried . I never seen so many duds .they crack but then stop growing . It would be great if these seeds were a little easier to germ . Almost fool proof .thanks .

This worked for me on older RQS seeds I had been sitting on for some time, and brand new Autoseeds cracked in like 6 hours, no joke, copied it from my own thread.

"Here is the germ method I created in thought about a double boiler to melt down chocolate. I stole my wife's Hydroflask (sealing double walled insulated drink holder) and grabbed an empty pill bottle I have used to soak seeds before. Filled the HF with 100F or so water from the tap, let it sit for a few minutes to get the stainless liner inside real warm. Dump it out and replace it to the top with 85F tap water (used a dig. baby thermometer to test it) and put the cap on it. Then, I put the seeds into a half inch deep PH'ed water with a drop of Kelp Help (lots of good hormones and such) into the pill bottle, put the cap on it. The reason the water level is low in the pill bottle is to ensure it floats. Then I poured off a tiny bit of water from the HF until the pill bottle lid sat just high enough out of the HF (1/8" or so) to easily grab it and pull it out to check. Then I capped the HF and set it in my bucket of water I always keep bubbling and at 78F with a fish tank heater. I'm not sure if placing it in the bucket of water mattered, because the first time I checked them at 6 hours they were all cracked and ready to go into soil."

Mephisto seeds have to be the hardest to germ of any I ever tried . I never seen so many duds .they crack but then stop growing . It would be great if these seeds were a little easier to germ . Almost fool proof .thanks .
Can i ask what ur using soil , what kind? Coco, hydro?

Can i ask what ur using soil , what kind? Coco, hydro?
I been trying everything. DVD case on a .plate .tissue , paper towel in a glass of water in a soil right away .I am not trying anymore . Last 2 are in the DVD case now . If that don't work I really know it's not me. Ill just be going back to sweet seeds and barney farm etc .no harm no foul.
I really wanted to try them but 25 a seed and this hard to germ is not worth it for me

@Uro are you buying direct from Mephisto?
canadian site black Friday and just a couple weeks ago. I used to order from , well I will be ordering from true north never had an issue with any other seed type .started seeing all the talk on here about mephisto and really liked the reports and descriptions .seen some reports here but didn't think anything of it because like all of you I assumed the person was inexperienced .may not be the case . All I got so far .and burnt through SN .FE .AVT. One chemdogging was the only one to seem normal to me

I have a couple other like sour livers CDLC ETC .but will I just be wasting them by trying . Are they old seeds .I don't know at this point but I know I'm disappointed in my results .
15485038033978915498797794823438.jpg

Avt had a hard time with the shell so I still don't know .
15485039061648741055243714730642.jpg

canadian site black Friday and just a couple weeks ago. I used to order from , well I will be ordering from true north never had an issue with any other seed type .started seeing all the talk on here about mephisto and really liked the reports and descriptions .seen some reports here but didn't think anything of it because like all of you I assumed the person was inexperienced .may not be the case . All I got so far .and burnt through SN .FE .AVT. One chemdogging was the only one to seem normal to me

I have a couple other like sour livers CDLC ETC .but will I just be wasting them by trying . Are they old seeds .I don't know at this point but I know I'm disappointed in my results .
View attachment 1005969
View attachment 1005971
After they do hatch do you use a spray bottle to water for few days til they establish, also I found mephisto beans at first love the loosest goose of a hole kinda to start. Also what soil are you using? Yes could be older beans which is when I assume old or tougher beans I mist with a strict 90F and up to 110 water.
Do u use root plugs or anything of that?
Are u a cigarette smoker and touching beans after smoking I know it sounds dumb but if cigarette smokers look at thier fingers, will get tar just like resin does and u can put that nasty film of chemicals in ur soak water, I did this before on 3 different meph beans ruined them til I saw it like a rainbow in my germ cup, so followed it and yep another bad germ, I used gloves next time perfect germ and I know they were older beans by the packaging.
Do u have an old wifi box cause @Ronin method is way to cool and it and warm water are simple and almost impossible to get a bad germ.
I've had beans take 23 days before I tried them every way I knew which is actually how I found this site 2 yrs ago. I tried the ronin method and bam they popped up and I used the same beans.
We aren't going to let you not have success with mephisto, we will get this figured out. Its crime scene any details or info helps in a big way.

View attachment 1005969
View attachment 1005971
U mist warm tap water around her making the circle bigger each time after week she will be ready to kick ass for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back