Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not really anything to be proud of. 6ft plants means you have a shit ton of waste and they didn't have enough light. Fix your grow room and tame your plants, it looks like a giant mess to me.
I am not trying to sound like a jerk. I am just being honest. Mephisto is a great seed company and their plants grow very well. But you can yield better and grow more strains if you fix a few things.

Hey @slowandeasy
nothing wrong with what you said, valid point but could we check our manners...
azENBwx_700b.jpg
... a post like this will be taken the wrong way which it has.

next time start the post with maybe more of helpful tone and maybe some hints and tips of what you may do in that situation, not attack the man and put his grow down ijust because it doesn't fit with your style... we are all here to help each other and to get the best harvest's we can.

Maybe a detailed post on how you would have trained the plant may have been a better post... suggesting a scrog would have been a good move.

:pass:

Last edited:
I have had great success with S.O.D.K outdoors pulling a little over 5 zips off one and close to 6 off the other. Bud density wasn't rock solid but they were grown in 40c weather. Fugue state has performed ok as well View attachment 1008364 View attachment 1008365 View attachment 1008366

wow! Nice fox tails

The bud is not bad at all, huh, it looks like half rock, that's why it's very acceptable for what I'm looking for.

Did you do any kind of pruning?

It's a nice toke as well, perfect of a daytime but if I smoke too much of her she will put me on my ass:baked: A very forgiving strain to grow as well, had good bug tolerance easy to train and put up with some brutal heat conditions! I did go through and take anything that would have ended up as popcorn nugs off early on. And spread them both right out to let in as much sun as possible :naughtystep:. I always take anything off that I don't think will become good bud.
wow! Nice fox tails

The bud is not bad at all, huh, it looks like half rock, that's why it's very acceptable for what I'm looking for.

Did you do any kind of pruning?

Yeah I just tried to contact them thru contact and there is no way to finish and send any message to them. Pretty lame for a co. just starting out and their website isn't even functional. Not off to a good start, was really interested
Idk man they been around for awhile at least to my knowledge check out oregons constant gardner some good interviews with the guys behind photosynthesis plus

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's a nice toke as well, perfect of a daytime but if I smoke too much of her she will put me on my ass:baked: A very forgiving strain to grow as well, had good bug tolerance easy to train and put up with some brutal heat conditions! I did go through and take anything that would have ended up as popcorn nugs off early on. And spread them both right out to let in as much sun as possible :naughtystep:. I always take anything off that I don't think will become good bud.

Good call and advice :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back