Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sour cracks that won't germ too. I was able to germ 3 GWK, 3 CDLC, 2 Grapey Walter and 2 Sour Crinkle. But the 2 Sour Cracks won't Crack at all. Been 5 days. Same method used to germ all the other strains so I know its not my tech that is wrong. I use lightly misted paper towels with a heat mat controlled to be 22C for the beans and a blanket covering them. I was going to cull two plants at some point anyway so I guess it will be the still born Sour Cracks. Will be tracking the remaining beans in my pack to see if they germ or not. Seems like this strain is getting some variable germ rates. Which is too bad as I wanted this strain for treating insomnia and its a setback when the plan doesn't work out for the meds. But good news is I ordered a 7 pack and got 10 so I'm still ahead of the game. Just hope the future works better for the SC.

Wish I could send you a few SC ladies I have growing now. Zero SC seeds remaining. It IS a great sleep aide. Hope you can try blue toof special as it slightly out performs my SCs. Good luck man. We need sleep to function!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could send you a few SC ladies I have growing now. Zero SC seeds remaining. It IS a great sleep aide. Hope you can try blue toof special as it slightly out performs my SCs. Good luck man. We need sleep to function!!

Thanks Bro. I stopped taking zoplicone about 4 months ago. After almost 10 years of using. Just taking gravol and melatonin now which is a huge step to get off the addiction. And healthy doses of whatever edible indicas I have going. And I find the best sleep med for me is my canna edible meds. So its important to me to get my sleep strains dialed in. Also trying to get my plants to go more amber but thats a struggle too.

Hoping I can get some good sleep meds out of this new grow and the strains that germinated for now. And I'll re-do Sour Crack next grow.

Thanks Bro. I stopped taking zoplicone about 4 months ago. After almost 10 years of using. Just taking gravol and melatonin now which is a huge step to get off the addiction. And healthy doses of whatever edible indicas I have going. And I find the best sleep med for me is my canna edible meds. So its important to me to get my sleep strains dialed in. Also trying to get my plants to go more amber but thats a struggle too.

Hoping I can get some good sleep meds out of this new grow and the strains that germinated for now. And I'll re-do Sour Crack next grow.

Hey man glad to read you ditched the pharm pills and to read the plant is helping you. Really like the edibles idea too. Last time I tried them I was impatient and took more. And more. But damn I slept good!! Positive vibes headed your way amigo.

I’m sure your next grow you’ll find some relief too. Believe I read you’ve got Grapey Walter going. Just a FYI...She amps me up a bit but she came down earlier than I wanted. Not sure how she smokes if more mature but I have one more bean to go to find out.

Have a good one. And good luck on your sleep med search.

Good job with the meds dude!

I got 5 SC freebies from the black friday sale and I'm having the same problem.. 2/4 didnt even crack, the other 2 sprouted above soil with brown cotyledons and died. The last seed I actually started germing last nite so we'll see...

I bought GWK, WChem and Jammy with that purchase and all of the seeds I started from those packs were vigorous and nothing wrong..

Germing and climate conditions were on point.. not my fault..

Good job with the meds dude!

I got 5 SC freebies from the black friday sale and I'm having the same problem.. 2/4 didnt even crack, the other 2 sprouted above soil with brown cotyledons and died. The last seed I actually started germing last nite so we'll see...

I bought GWK, WChem and Jammy with that purchase and all of the seeds I started from those packs were vigorous and nothing wrong..

Germing and climate conditions were on point.. not my fault..
Yeah I got my sour crack off the Canadian website to just like you did. I don't care what peeps says I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with these sour cracks. When you start getting poor germination rates out in the field consistently you got to admit there's something wrong instead of blowing in off as a random thing.

So, I'm not the only person having Low Germination rates from beans purchased on Black Friday?

I'm only germinating at about 50% right now, and i have never had this problem with any Mephisto product in the past. White Chem, GWK, and Bubbasquanch. The white chem has been ok.. but the GWK, Bubba, and sams crack seem to be giving me trouble..

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! following mephisto germing guide to a T, as stated, never had this issue in the past.

Thanks as always!

Also it's not just that they're failing to germinate but some of them are just blowing chunks and not growing dick

I think I know what you mean.. one of mine that did crack open seemed to pop out some white stuff and I thought it was a taproot at first then the next time i looked it wasnt attached and after I gave up on the seed I cracked it open to look at it and there was almost nothing in the bean... really weird..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back