Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. I think I might try a mix of pot sizes since I have three GWKs. I might try a 1g airpot, a 2g autopot and a cheap basic 1g plastic pot. I have to see what the local hydro stores have in stock. Going to pot up in about 10 days from the solo cups.
Oh yeah! Can’t wait to see how you run the ladies!!!

Soaked one each of Creme De La Chem and Forum Stomper for twelve hours, both starting to crack under 60x loupe. Also soaked two 24 Carat beans for twelve hours, one had enough tap showing to rub Mykos on her, the other just starting to crack. Filtered and PH'ed tap water with Kelp Help. Now in solo cups, on a heat mat, and in a dark closet until they are above soil.

View attachment 1011233

Very Informative! Thank You bro! Update on the White Chem ladies as they are starting to take off. Going to wait until its warmer before trying to germ GWK again, don't want to waste the beans. :thumbsup:

Lookie here. It took some time, but its still 100% germ rate for the infamous northern SC's. This one looks pretty strong as do most northern specimens.

Now its on to the next phase.

20190206_222035.jpg
m

Had similar problem with Sour Crack this past June (2018). First one cracked, and never rose out of the soil.
Second one was 6 days later, took almost 6 days to crack, and showed very little vigor in the first few days above soil. Almost to the point that I thought about culling. But I let her continue and she rewarded me with ~34 grams from a "stunted" 12" plant in 61 days. BTW - very, very good meds as well.

Had similar problem with Sour Crack this past June (2018). First one cracked, and never rose out of the soil.
Second one was 6 days later, took almost 6 days to crack, and showed very little vigor in the first few days above soil. Almost to the point that I thought about culling. But I let her continue and she rewarded me with ~34 grams from a "stunted" 12" plant in 61 days. BTW - very, very good meds as well.

Thanks for replying on that. Appreciate getting some feedback from others on this. So I have two that germed after 6/7 days. One was sowed in to a solo cup last night and the second one this morning. We'll see if they can both get above ground now. Hoping they do because I want to use this strain as a sleeping med. Heard lots about it being good.

@stan_mephisto I had a hell of a hard time ordering today ot took me a couple hours to figure out I could not check out with the GWK in my cart. As soon as i removed it i could check out. My order number is000014705. If I could get a couple GWK thrown in my freebies I would greatly appreciate it. I was so frustrated I forgot to use the discount code as well. No biggie still got an order in still a happy customer. Thanks bud

@stan_mephisto I had a hell of a hard time ordering today ot took me a couple hours to figure out I could not check out with the GWK in my cart. As soon as i removed it i could check out. My order number is000014705. If I could get a couple GWK thrown in my freebies I would greatly appreciate it. I was so frustrated I forgot to use the discount code as well. No biggie still got an order in still a happy customer. Thanks bud
Ill see if there is something in inventory causing a problem. Sorry for the hassle mate.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back