Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me some Mephisto. It looks Ike during the change over my account was lost. I made a new one, but I don't see the same strains as in previous. No double Grape even on the list for Europe, plus I can't seem to find out how to activate the wish list??

I click on link and it just says I have nothing on my list. How do I put stuff there? I had the order seeds through Seedsman, but I don't like their customer service, and of course, not a single freebie either when I ordered. I miss me some Mephisto love... can I get some help?

Thanks in advance!

Strains on the way to Canada.

Avt, hbbs, Ripleys, SODK, Sour Crack, Toof Decay, Walter white, CDLC, Orange D, Skywalker, Sour Livers, GWK, and Double Grape.

Got some stuff finishing up this month, so expect another round shortly.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That is great news, Stan. Very good news. Thanks for sharing the plan forward. Looking forward to buying lots more beans I don't really need, but I really want to have them. The genetics are so good compared to other auto flowering genetics I've tried, it becomes a "collectors" addiction just getting as many as possible! I need to keep up with the likes of @Mizzo81
Lol good luck trying. Actually ive had to slow down on purchasing. Try to limit it to the drops. That way I don’t get out of control. When they come in a couple days and u don’t have to pay out the a•• for super discreet shipping u can find yourself ordering more then u should.

I just received my most recent order from Stan @ Mephisto. As some of you will know......... sigh...... I kinda got lost in the shuffle during the USA 2019 Grand Opening mixup. I kinda lost my cool a little bit, due to miscommunication on both sides. After telling the guys at Mephisto about being one of "those people" with this last order when I opened my package today my jaw kinda dropped. Dude, how did you know?! All I can say is... Thank You, and I am humbled by your generosity.

Ok, cool. Definitely want to run that strain. Super tasting smoke and excellent for all other types of use, rosin, hash, edibles, stuff is super dope in all ways.

It almost has a cault following man...DOUBLE:baked: G HEADS!

Good job with the meds dude!

I got 5 SC freebies from the black friday sale and I'm having the same problem.. 2/4 didnt even crack, the other 2 sprouted above soil with brown cotyledons and died. The last seed I actually started germing last nite so we'll see...

I bought GWK, WChem and Jammy with that purchase and all of the seeds I started from those packs were vigorous and nothing wrong..

Germing and climate conditions were on point.. not my fault..

Update on my last SC bean.. she is cracked wide open and it looks like the taproot is trying to push out but the blackish membrane is very thick and it cant break through it.. any tips? More heat? More moist? I've had seedlings with the membrane attached but it comes off easy with a little water.. never had the problem where its stuck in the membrane inside the cracked shell

Gotta say I empathize with the guys having germination issuea. I love Mephistos whole appeal, my orders have been shipped quickly and arrived safely, freebies are awesome, prices are more than fair, the image and company are excellent, but I've it had great luck with the seeds. About a month ago I got 3 of 4 seeds to germinate and grow. Last week I had 6 seeds, all of which germinated, but none have broken soil. I'm hoping that they will do so today or tomorrow, but wish I had better luck with them like I do with other breeders. Not a dig on the company there, just my experience and wishing I could get the seeds to cooperate more with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back